Cholesterol down!!!

Posted by Reviewer1033257 on Sep 07, 2008

Before I started taking this my cholesterol was 273. I had taken this for a month. I did double the dose and take one in the morning and one in the evening. I had my check up and my cholesterol was down to 232. A big change in just a month. I am happy

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1767797 on Mar 09, 2009

My total cholesterol dropped 90 points after three months of use, with my LDLs falling 65 points! I just took one in the evening with food most days of the week (about 6 out 7 days). No obvious side effects.

Lowered my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3231079 on Mar 23, 2009

This product has lowered my cholesterol and I can tolerate it. My body does not tolerate the statin drugs prescribed previously, and I started the Red Yeast Rice and it worked! It has to be extended release though, becasue regular Red Yeast Rice affects me the same way statin drugs did. It's been a great alternative.

The real McCoy

Posted by Reviewer1279884 on Jun 19, 2010

According to a my trainer's Dr., Nature's Plus red yeast rice is one of the few on the market that actually works to help lower cholesterol. This information was gathered after extensive research by said Dr. into various top selling brands.

Extended Release Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1116958 on Jan 01, 2010

Excellent supplement. Brought my cholesterol level down from 230 to 199 where a competitors did not,

This Brand Works!

Posted by Reviewer1518499 on Jan 26, 2010

After about 2-months of use with no other changes in lifestyle, had my bloodwork done. LDL down from 112 to 83 = 29 point drop! All liver values normal. I am a subscriber at "CL" and this extended release formula tested at the highest potency. Take one at night (when your liver produces the most cholesterol). Easy and relatively inexpensive to lower LDL. Highly recommend!

Works great!!

Posted by Reviewer2514166 on Dec 13, 2011

Had my blood test done in May 2011, original LDL was 187mg/dl, total cholesterol was 259mg/dl. Dr gave me a chance to lower it first naturally. Changed my diet. Was already taking fish oil and CoEnz Q10, started on Dr Murray's Cholesterol Formula, with Sytrinol, which lowered my LDL to 123, TC to 187 in Sep 2011, however it reduced my HDL. Still wanted better so decided to switch it up and try RYR as I heard good things about it from my research. Started Nature's Plus RYR in Sept. Dec 2011 results LDL 70, TC 135. Really impressed with the results especially LDL... wow!! HDL also increased (I think related to stopping Sytrinol) Although my diet has changed since the first results in May 2011, I still enjoy my deep fried stuff here and there. I do exercise as well but not hard core or consistent. RYR is awesome...

Red rice yeast

Posted by Reviewer2219023 on Oct 01, 2009

Seems like a good product. However, price too high

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1073035 on Feb 09, 2009

This product has helped me so much, if I couldn't take it I would be on a prescription drug. Have been using it for over 4 years.

Have ordered this twice.

Posted by Reviewer3217259 on Jul 16, 2009

Reviewed to be one of only a few products to have efficacious amounts of actual RYR statin. So far, so good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »