High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3092268 on Mar 01, 2011

I have had high cholesterol for several years. My doctors have tried at least five cholesterol lowering prescription meds. I've had to quit due to muscle issues. I went to "over the counter" red yeast rice. This didn't change my cholesterol level much. I discovered Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice from a Health Food Store. I got good results and my bad cholesterol dropped 30+ points, my good cholesterol raised 10 points and my triglycerides dropped significantly. I continued this but found it to be quite expensive until I found the same product at iHerb for about half the cost. I will continue this treatment for sure as long as this product is available through iHerb. The Extended Release is the only way to go!

Lowered Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2775831 on Feb 25, 2011

My doctor was amazed at how much my total and ldl cholesterol were lowered after taking this and fish oil for three months. Total went from 244 to 165 and LDL went from 165 to 109. Great products!

Great for hypercholesterolemia

Posted by Reviewer3130405 on Jan 28, 2011

Take at night because the liver produces cholesterol during sleep. This is an excellent product. Highly recommended!

Red Yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer2451652 on Sep 23, 2010

Great product!--works better than any other Red Yeast product.

The real McCoy

Posted by Reviewer1279884 on Jun 19, 2010

According to a my trainer's Dr., Nature's Plus red yeast rice is one of the few on the market that actually works to help lower cholesterol. This information was gathered after extensive research by said Dr. into various top selling brands.

Great Cholesterol Lowering!

Posted by Reviewer2900043 on Jun 03, 2010

great product. I used this to lower my cholesterol, and it worked WONDERS!!! GOOD JOB!!!

Been Using for YEARS

Posted by Reviewer1793623 on May 02, 2010

This has kept my cholesterol numbers where they belong without use of statins. I highly recommend it.

lower cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2019640 on Feb 03, 2010

I put myself on this as my total cholesterol was just a few points over 200. After three months (possibly less, but didn't have blood checked for three months) my total cholesterol went down to 177.

This Brand Works!

Posted by Reviewer1518499 on Jan 26, 2010

After about 2-months of use with no other changes in lifestyle, had my bloodwork done. LDL down from 112 to 83 = 29 point drop! All liver values normal. I am a subscriber at "CL" and this extended release formula tested at the highest potency. Take one at night (when your liver produces the most cholesterol). Easy and relatively inexpensive to lower LDL. Highly recommend!

Extended Release Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1116958 on Jan 01, 2010

Excellent supplement. Brought my cholesterol level down from 230 to 199 where a competitors did not,

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »