This Brand Works!

Posted by Reviewer1518499 on Jan 26, 2010

After about 2-months of use with no other changes in lifestyle, had my bloodwork done. LDL down from 112 to 83 = 29 point drop! All liver values normal. I am a subscriber at "CL" and this extended release formula tested at the highest potency. Take one at night (when your liver produces the most cholesterol). Easy and relatively inexpensive to lower LDL. Highly recommend!

RED RICE YEAST

Posted by Reviewer1316694 on Aug 22, 2011

This product has lowered my cholesterol so that I do not need those liver damaging statin drugs. Thanks for carrying this product...Sincerely B.Elam R.N.

Works great!!

Posted by Reviewer2514166 on Dec 13, 2011

Had my blood test done in May 2011, original LDL was 187mg/dl, total cholesterol was 259mg/dl. Dr gave me a chance to lower it first naturally. Changed my diet. Was already taking fish oil and CoEnz Q10, started on Dr Murray's Cholesterol Formula, with Sytrinol, which lowered my LDL to 123, TC to 187 in Sep 2011, however it reduced my HDL. Still wanted better so decided to switch it up and try RYR as I heard good things about it from my research. Started Nature's Plus RYR in Sept. Dec 2011 results LDL 70, TC 135. Really impressed with the results especially LDL... wow!! HDL also increased (I think related to stopping Sytrinol) Although my diet has changed since the first results in May 2011, I still enjoy my deep fried stuff here and there. I do exercise as well but not hard core or consistent. RYR is awesome...

easy to take and extremely effective

Posted by Reviewer2965527 on Jun 06, 2014

I like this brand because it is a time-release formula. It helped my cholesterol blood level go from 270 to 205 in 6 months.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1073035 on Feb 09, 2009

This product has helped me so much, if I couldn't take it I would be on a prescription drug. Have been using it for over 4 years.

Red rice yeast

Posted by Reviewer2219023 on Oct 01, 2009

Seems like a good product. However, price too high

Have ordered this twice.

Posted by Reviewer3217259 on Jul 16, 2009

Reviewed to be one of only a few products to have efficacious amounts of actual RYR statin. So far, so good.

excellent product...it really is effective

Posted by Reviewer2446380 on Mar 21, 2009

excellent

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1825446 on Nov 09, 2008

This really helps my husband's cholesterol stay low.

Helps My Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1584847 on Mar 09, 2011

I've seen my cholesterol number improve since taking this. Always take it in the evening and always include CoQ10 in my daily regimen to offset the depleting factor of the statin in red yeast rice. Big thumbs up!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »