New To iHerb?

Nature's Plus, InstaNutrient, Melatonin Supplement Spray, Natural Peppermint, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

Works fast!

Posted by Reviewer2514355 on Nov 06, 2007

This is the fastest acting Malatonin product I've ever used. It knock's me right out and no groggy feeling the next morning.

Worth every penny!

Posted by Reviewer2821244 on Mar 27, 2009

One spray under the tongue, which I hold for a few seconds after "lights out" lets me get to sleep relatively fast and if I awake too early or during the middle of the night I repeat the spray and go back to sleep.

For Use With Adrenal Ferrets

Posted by Reviewer2199850 on Apr 28, 2008

Had been using 3 mg. tabs, splitting, then crushing them. Big hassle, plus their intake of the other/inert ingredients was not something I cared for. Knew not how they'd do with the peppermint. I did run it by my vet 1st, got the ok, and they're doing GREAT with it. I do a couple squirts into a glass, draw off .25 ml., mix it with Ferret Vit or whatever. I'm actually seeing what I believe are more rapid response rates with this form of melatonin. Cool!! Thanks a BUNCH!!

I love this spray!

Posted by Reviewer2070770 on Jun 01, 2009

I use as directed and sleep peacefully--every night. For me, it works much better than tablets. It has a light mint taste.

Very Convenient and Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2932646 on Aug 09, 2009

I used to use the sublingual tablets. Most of the time I wouldn't remember to put one under my tongue until I was already in bed. This often resulted in my going to sleep with the tablet still under my tongue. I started worrying that I might choke or gag on it some night, so I decided to switch to the spray. I am very glad I did.