These are great!!

Posted by Reviewer3028018 on May 12, 2009

All three of my kids love the taste of these. I was happy that there was no artificial dye in them. Well worth the money. I will be purchasing these again.

Also a good one for Bariatric Patients!

Posted by Reviewer2726606 on Jan 01, 2010

A little chalky but perfect for my husband "post" surgery. Great price!

Big Like! Excellent value for your money

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

These tablets contain a good amount of iron, 27 mg. They are chewable and actually taste very good! I take these on the go. The smell is fine and the price affordable. If you buy this product you will not forget to take it like other vitamins you have to swallow with water. I repurchase them with every order just because they taste so good!

I Hate IRON!

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Apr 27, 2008

Having dealt with anemia for over ten years, I HATE TAKING IRON. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! I have to take iron regularly. OF all the formulas I have tried this is the best. The flavor is tolerable enough to get a child to take it and as always, take iron with food not on an empty stomach but not with any milk or dairy products. It works very well and is not hard on the gut despite my HATING iron!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2998275 on Jun 20, 2008

These vitamins are not made form 'iron' do they don't taste like typical iron. None of that icky burping either. Delicious!

Great flavor, easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on Sep 04, 2008

Like the way it tastes and seems to have no constipation effects

love these

Posted by 5026219700516458173 on Dec 23, 2014

have taken these thru 3 pregnancies and post partum times - just great! no digestive problems that can occur with some iron.

nice test, we will make blood test to check blood iron levels

Posted by 5282038270794184617 on Jan 30, 2015

nice taste, we will make blood test to check blood iron levels

Great for Bariatric Patients

Posted by 5736871392424513108 on Aug 23, 2013

I had RNY in June '13 and ordered these twice now. They are so easy to chew and taste fine to be. I hope these are continually available because I don't want to change!

good value

Posted by Reviewer1526945 on Sep 26, 2013

These are great. Nice flavour, dissolve well and give a decent amount of iron. No stomach upsets or other bad effects. can't fault this product in any way.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »