KetoSlim High Protein Bar

Posted by Reviewer2037157 on Jul 09, 2010

I lost 15 lbs in a month eating just these vegan high protein low carb bars for breakfast. The critical metablolism and green whole food blend with spinach among other healthy foods makes this product a must have.

Really tasty!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Oct 18, 2010

These are probably the best protein bar I have tried so far (and I have tried quite a few!). A nice chewy texture and very satisfying. I try to limit myself to half a bar at a time, but it is hard to stop at half as they are so tasty!

Ketoslim bars

Posted by Reviewer2638345 on Feb 07, 2010

I found these bars in Jorge Cruise`s book The Belly Fat Cure and being a sweet lover decided to order them. They help me a lot in between meals, and I don`t have to eat the whole bar to satisfy my cravings for sweets. I would recommend them for anyone trying to loose weight and trying to cut back on their sugar intake. If I had to say one thing I would change about them, I would try and make them a little more moist.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1534820 on Nov 18, 2010

Decent taste and satisfying texture. The nutritional content is what is great about these bars, although I think my body disagrees with the sugar alcohols.

Nature´s Plus High Protein Bar

Posted by Cataddicted on Dec 28, 2010

Nice crunchy texture but no taste at all. I like it that these bars contain only 2 grams of net carbs but they also contain 18 grams of sugar alcohols which upset my stomach. And only 2 grams of dietary fiber, could be more. Anyhow they are filling and ok as meal replacement when you are in hurry.

Oh my aching stomach!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3090587 on Jun 20, 2011

I so wanted to LOVE these. The ingredients look good, they weren't super sweet, and I needed something like this. Unfortunately, it gave me the worst trapped gas of my life. I was doubled over in pain for 2-3 hours. If you have a sensitive tummy, skip these.

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer2267251 on Aug 14, 2011

The nutritional value is good, but these werent good for my stomac and i hated the tast. Unfortuantly.

nature's plus KETOslim, high protein bar v´chocolate almond

Posted by Reviewer1161416 on Dec 20, 2011

It was ok, but my stomach didn't really like it woops

Be careful purchasing this product

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Feb 23, 2011

I would advise anyone purchasing this product to carefully review the ingredients before purchasing. I had a severe skin rash after eating only two of them. It took me three weeks to get rid of the rash. After a couple of months, I tried one again over the course of three days, just in case it wasn't the bar. Soon after I have a severe skin rash again, this time just on the folds of my arms, the first time it was all over my body. I have never had a skin rash in my life before from a food but have certainly had a major reaction to these bars.

The Bar that I have been looking For

Posted by Reviewer1867644 on Mar 01, 2011

Its the perfect bar! I have hypoglycemia, and its so hard to find a bar right for me. One that is not sweet and yet doesn't stick to your teeth if its nutritious and food packed. I found it in this bar. And it is delicious...a little bit crunchy...wafer like...nutritious as having seaweeds,vegies, PROTEINs, B complexes. How did they put that all in one bar. Oh yes, this bar has chocolates too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »