Nature's Plus, Ketoslim, High Protein Bar, Chocolate Almond Crunch, 12 Bars, 2.1 oz (60 g) Each

KetoSlim High Protein Bar

Posted by Reviewer2037157 on Jul 09, 2010

I lost 15 lbs in a month eating just these vegan high protein low carb bars for breakfast. The critical metablolism and green whole food blend with spinach among other healthy foods makes this product a must have.

Really tasty!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Oct 18, 2010

These are probably the best protein bar I have tried so far (and I have tried quite a few!). A nice chewy texture and very satisfying. I try to limit myself to half a bar at a time, but it is hard to stop at half as they are so tasty!

Ketoslim bars

Posted by Reviewer2638345 on Feb 07, 2010

I found these bars in Jorge Cruise`s book The Belly Fat Cure and being a sweet lover decided to order them. They help me a lot in between meals, and I don`t have to eat the whole bar to satisfy my cravings for sweets. I would recommend them for anyone trying to loose weight and trying to cut back on their sugar intake. If I had to say one thing I would change about them, I would try and make them a little more moist.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1534820 on Nov 18, 2010

Decent taste and satisfying texture. The nutritional content is what is great about these bars, although I think my body disagrees with the sugar alcohols.

Nature´s Plus High Protein Bar

Posted by Cataddicted on Dec 28, 2010

Nice crunchy texture but no taste at all. I like it that these bars contain only 2 grams of net carbs but they also contain 18 grams of sugar alcohols which upset my stomach. And only 2 grams of dietary fiber, could be more. Anyhow they are filling and ok as meal replacement when you are in hurry.