amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Dec 13, 2014

my favorite high protein weightloss food!! Cant live without these bars!!!

Gas producing

Posted by Reviewer1680005 on Jan 30, 2014

KETOslim high protein bars taste crunchy, sugar-alcoholy, and chocolaty. However, for some reason after having a bar or two produced exessive gas for me. Was ok with the taste and texture, but not like the aftermath if having it...

Didt like these

Posted by lillanne on May 26, 2012

Will not buy again

nature's plus KETOslim, high protein bar v´chocolate almond

Posted by Reviewer1161416 on Dec 20, 2011

It was ok, but my stomach didn't really like it woops

NOT DISAPPOINTED

Posted by Reviewer1027323 on Sep 27, 2011

These protein bars are not bad at all for what you're getting (only 2grams of sugar). The chocolate comes through, but I didn't pick up any almond flavor at all. They are very filling and give you a good chew.

Lovely crunchy protein bars!

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Aug 16, 2011

I really like these bars, they are crunchy and satisfying! They get 4/5 stars though because these really cause gas, even if you it eat just one bar. A big class of water helps with it though. But otherwise, yummy and affordable, I really like it that they are a good snack on the go for us who follow a low carb diet. Will buy again!

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer2267251 on Aug 14, 2011

The nutritional value is good, but these werent good for my stomac and i hated the tast. Unfortuantly.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3162947 on Aug 07, 2011

I bought these for traveling to make sure I got protein. well, the food in Cambodia is just fabulous and there's lots of fish, so I haven't given these a fair try. I did eat one and it kept me full for hours, so the protein is great. The texture is like many protein bars...a bit tough and you need something to drink while eating it.

Great!

Posted by eimear on Jul 23, 2011

Was very impressed with these bars. They're not overly sweet, very filling and low low carb!

Oh my aching stomach!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3090587 on Jun 20, 2011

I so wanted to LOVE these. The ingredients look good, they weren't super sweet, and I needed something like this. Unfortunately, it gave me the worst trapped gas of my life. I was doubled over in pain for 2-3 hours. If you have a sensitive tummy, skip these.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »