Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1223859 on Feb 11, 2011

All latest researches show that vitamin D (especially D3) is maybe the most important vitamin among all. Although referred to as vitamin actually is a very strong hormone, that's why you should be careful when taking too much. In large doses it can be toxic. Vitamin D is essential for the proper functioning of every cell in our body. It's very important in strengthen the immune system. Vitamin D activates more than 3000 different genes and helps produce 200 endogenous (produced within our body) of antibiotic substances. I give it to my grandmother over 80's not only for osteoporosis and arthrosis (along with 1. nature's plus cal/mag/d, 2. High Molecular Weight liquid hyaluronic acid, 3. vitamin C), but also for overall health and being. Very good product, nice taste, highly recommended. Of course, there is no other place to buy products cheaper then iHerb. Thank you iHerb.

Feel happier, less stressed, and helps psoriasis

Posted by sun276 on Nov 06, 2012

I am so glad I started taking Nature's Plus Liquid Sunshine vitamin D3 5000IU. I have been taking 1 tablespoon or a little more, every 2-3 days for about a year now. Liquid Sunshine Vitamin D3 has been "ONE OF THE BEST" things I have found to naturally help my skin heal the psoriasis I have had for 28 years! I was concerned at the beginning that taking a high amount of vitamin D3 would be a risk, but a good friend recommended trying it because of her good results, and I have not had any bad side effects. This brand tastes fruity and I look forward to it taking it, but it does have some preservatives which I wish weren't in there. It has helped to make me feel happier, and less stressed out too. The author Joanna Budwig recommends taking vitamin d (the sunshine vitamin) with good omega fats and oils. They work better when taken together. I take mine with one Myristin (cetlymyristoleate) capsule, but if you use hemp oil, flax oil, or another good omega 3/6/9 like Udo's Choice, that would be great too. I agree with another reviewer, that the bottle is hard to pour and measure. It's a great price for the amount but the circumference of the bottle is too big. I would suggest to the manufacturer to put a clear lid on it, with a measuring line on the lid, for 1 tablespoon, and if it were the same amount but in a skinnier bottle that would be awesome! I have tried another formula, but have come back to Nature's Plus Liquid Sunshine because I feel it works better for me. Thanks Nature's Plus and iherb for another wonderful product! Sunshine. Update: They have fixed the seal inside. There is now a small hole that you perforate with a knife and the Vitamin D3 liquid comes out slowly. Easier to measure now. Thanks!!!

Pleasant tasting

Posted by Reviewer2264525 on Dec 28, 2012

An excellent product recommended by my Naturopathic Dr. at Hudson Healing Arts in Hoboken, NJ. Ask for Doc. Joe

awesome sunshine in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer1897359 on May 31, 2010

this is the best tasting and highest Units I could find in a liquid, and it's EXCELLENT.... I'll be using this regularly.... (Ps- it makes my hair Longer and thicker - great for stress related Hair Loss)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1597776 on Jul 09, 2010

I noticed the day I started taking this liquid supplement that my mood lifted. About a month later I actually had to cut my nails because they are so long and strong!! Couldn't believe it! Tastes great.

SUNSHINE

Posted by Reviewer2610181 on Sep 27, 2010

I work in an office over 40 hours per week. My children are in school near 40 hours per week. The sun isn't always shining on our days off. I purchased this liquid D3 several weeks ago and started giving it to my children and myself and we have noticed that we have more engery and are sleeping better. I am looking forward to seeing more positive results as we continue to take this wonderful product!

Nature's Plus, Liquid Sunshine 5000 IU, Vitamin D3 Supplement,

Posted by Reviewer1803618 on Oct 14, 2010

I have a hard time selecting the right Vitamin D Supplement for me. They seems to constipate me. This tastes really good so I'll stick with it for a while, rather than giving up too soon.

This is the sunshine of my life

Posted by Reviewer1536245 on Mar 08, 2012

Love this bottle of sunshine. Has made my winter fresh and healthy! :-)

Ok but...

Posted by Reviewer1486601 on Mar 10, 2011

I don't really see any change. It can't hurt though. Tastes great!

Big dose of D

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Nov 28, 2011

Pleasant tasting and 5000 iu's of D. I still prefer the concentrated drops from other companies. Good to compare products, but I'll be sticking to the concentrated ones next time. Pouring is not easy: mouth of bottle is too wide, spills easily. But that being said, my two and a half year old son likes it, so I am pleased enough.