Ultra-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1524140 on Jun 03, 2014

This is the best digestive aid I have used. I especially appreciate the ox bile added because I think supplements without it don't work as well. I take two of them in the morning and sometimes several later with meals.

Hands down the best enzyme I've ever taken.

Posted by Reviewer3038817 on Nov 29, 2012

I've tried quite a few digestive enzymes over the years and this one is without question the best I've ever used. It helped clear up a lot of bowel problems and abdominal pain. No other product has helped to break down the food I eat so well as this one. My pancreas and liver are finally back on track for being functional and I rarely if ever suffer abdominal pain anymore. It's even helped my mother who, due to bad diverticulitis, could hardly eat anything anymore without getting sick. This is one of several products now that I make sure I'm never without.

Not gluten-free

Posted by Reviewer2112317 on Mar 08, 2012

I bought this digestive enzyme product because it was one of the few with ox bile. Sadly it has a malt-based component. It is labeled as wheat-free. If it were gluten-free, I'd give it a much higher score.

So-so

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

Super enzymes are better.

No problems with this one

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Sep 16, 2010

This Enzyme formula has all the right ingredients except it doesn't have Betaine HCL so I take that separate. Good buy too.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1087538 on Jul 27, 2010

I have tried lots of enzyme supplements and these seem to be the best for me, although I don't usually take 2 at once. I find it works well to take 1 before each meal.

Natures Plus Maximum Strength Ultra-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1675775 on May 28, 2010

Excellent, especially when eating foods that my upset your stomach.

Ultrazyme

Posted by Reviewer3052143 on Dec 26, 2009

It works well for me.

Doctor recommended this for his patients with serious liver disease

Posted by Reviewer1622892 on Aug 12, 2009

This is the strongest digestive enzyme product I've found. It was recommended to my brother by his physician when my brother had liver disease. It, along with vitamins and milk thistle, healed his liver. He still takes it to help him absorb and utilize his foods, and won't even think of trying a different product! This one can cause a little nausea if you take two and then forget to eat!

Ultra-Zyme helps digestion

Posted by Reviewer2646452 on Jun 12, 2009

We discovered that my elementary aged son was lactose intolerant several years ago. We've tried different methods of relieving his intestinal issues... cutting out milk, using soy milk, taking lactose pills along with milk. We have recently started using Ultra-Zyme along with a probiotic and his digestive system is doing so much better. The gas and intestinal pains have subsided. I highly recommend Ultra-Zyme as a digestive aid!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »