お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nature's Plus, Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar, 3 1/2 oz (99.2 g)

Reviews 4-star

Clears skin a bit drying

Posted by Carybear on Apr 05, 2015

man, I loved this bar...and then... After a week I started getting a bit dry around the nose n mouth. I was hoping I wouldnt need a moisturizer with the pH doing its thing. The pH is on point however, this is not as drying as castile or "craft" soaps. i dont like the fact the ingredients are not listed on the label and the company will not satisfy any inquiries as to what the ingredients might be, or even of what nature (coconut based etc) I think its just super old, rebatched detergent...rebatching is how they get the pH so low. I don't know, I like it and will keep using it. ***Update*** The soap *is* very drying. once a day max.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2158270 on Dec 05, 2010

OK

Nice & Simple

Posted by Reviewer2858154 on Feb 02, 2011

This soap rinses well and doesn't dry skin. A good, simple soap if prefer your fragrance come from lotions/perfumes.

great facial cleanser

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on May 11, 2015

I tried this on my face for the fist time. I've been looking for a non-chemical cleanser to effectively remove my sunscreen (quite heavily applied) as well as the Neutrogena one does that I've been using to date. All saponified bar and liquid castille soaps really dry out and kind of burn my face, so I was pleasantly surprised that this one did not. It took a while to lather up enough suds and required warm water to do so, but once I had, it removed all of the physical sunscreen. This may have in part been due to the fact that my sunscreen was more moist than usual as I applied Hugo Naturals body butter under it first (was pleased this worked better under my sunscreen than sunscreen alone which is quite dry)Its Winter here btw..But so far it seems to be a good cleanser. A little drying only when I over-lather and scrub for a while to remove sunscreen but used as normal, is fine. I'll be trying the Real Purity body cleanser next, then the Acure body one (all on the face)and have purchased the lemon Dreamquest bar also which I think is exactly the same as this one so once all tried, I'll review..Edited: Actually this is a little drying if you use to excess but still good to remove make-up, dirt, sunscreen from the face.