Love this soap for skin comfort it gives!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 28, 2012

I liked this soap for: skin soothing, skin comfort, no tension, scent of childhood memories with caramel-vanilla-milk aroma. I used it for face and body. The bar lasts for truly very long time. Does not lather strongly, but this is not the quality feature for soap for my needs. I liked , that it has allantoin , the herbal agent, that is suitable for egzema, dermatitis affected skin. As I had severe allergy fluctuationg during period of one year, this soap was a real salvation for my almost "no skin" on my face, my neck and my hands.

Excelllent!

Posted by Reviewer1973966 on Mar 05, 2013

I love, love this soap for face, body and hair. I have been using it for years. It's the best soap ever, due to its pH being acidic to match skin pH. So it's not made with the alkali ingredients that most soaps are, which dry and/or irritate skin. I like its lemony scent, its good lathering ability and its excellent cleaning ability. As an aside, I use magnesium oil all over my body before bed and wash it off with my morning shower. Magnesium has an alkali pH and this is the only soap that washes it off in a flash, and believe me it is so necessary to wash it off. As far as I know, this is the only soap bar with an acidic pH and I will not use any other.

Mrs. Morris

Posted by Reviewer2410981 on Mar 18, 2008

Have used this bar for many, many years.

Good Stuff !!

Posted by Reviewer1051927 on Dec 18, 2010

I have psoriasis and dry skin in general and this product has really helped my overall skin health. I really notice the difference in what it does when I use another type soap. It doesn’t lay a bunch of moisturizer’s on your skin but does its thing through PH balance. It has really helped my scalp skin health as well, yep; you can even use it on your noggin. 5 stars and a 1/2 a head spin on this little gem. Great skin product!

Nice

Posted by otherkind on Apr 16, 2011

Nice multifunctional bar. Great for vacations as you can use it for any part of your body.

never dries out your face

Posted by Beauty-starts-here-click on Mar 30, 2012

reasons why I recommend this soap 1. this soap never makes the skin dry 2. I have a sensitive skin, but this does not irritates 3. yellowy sweet figure gives the softness on the face with pleasant scent 4. great scent 5. it moisturize the skin

The Best!

Posted by 5006421321767809237 on May 31, 2012

This is the best cleansing bar I have used, its organic and ph balanced. Doesn't dry out the skin or irritate it. Leaves my skin soft without any residue.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 02, 2010

This soap smells very strongly lemony, like lemon Pine Sol. However, the smell does not linger. Soap lathers a lot and leaves my skin feeling healthy, shiny and balanced. My only complaint is that the bars do not last long. It could be because I have a water softener. I would like to add that the soap makes a great MASK. The box in which it is packaged includes instructions, but basically you lather it up and leave it on your skin about 5 minutes. Rebalances you skin's pH. I like using it this way, too. Please don't discontinue this soap - it's fantastic!!

So soft!

Posted by Reviewer1793554 on Nov 07, 2010

This bar leaves your skin feeling really soft with absolutely no residue. It is the only soap I have ever tried that leaves nothing behind on your skin. I use it on my baby as well. I hope the ingredients are ok cause I don't know whats in it, but I use it because it's oh so soft.

The smell is great

Posted by Reviewer1166918 on Aug 15, 2011

I really like the lemon smell of this soap. I actually bought it for the natural ingredients. Works very well

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »