The proof is in my skin, after 30 years.

Posted by 4808164230811864998 on Dec 11, 2015

I keep this soap handy, as I almost never bathe or wash my face with any other soap. I first found this bar at a local health food store, then at a chain. Now I don't find it there so I order online. It has kept my skin good, notably my face. People are constantly amazed at how good I look at the age of 73. Also, I do not get athletes foot when I use this soap...that is the reason I started using it, as it is non-alkaline so it allows normal skin defenses to work.

Best soap ever!

Posted by Reviewer3012837 on Apr 11, 2014

This soap is amazing I can use from head to toe! It can be a little drying when I use it on my face especially in colder months but other than that! This is all I have to take when traveling. I love it and will definitely continue to purchase.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CLEANSING BAR

Posted by sharonhiulam on Apr 10, 2014

This is the ONLY cleansing bar that i have found (in iherb and elsewhere) which is not alkaline but instead is mildly acidic so as to protect the natural protective barrier on skin. The full list of ingredients is not shown, and probably it means it has some additives or colourants (the bar is sooo yellow) which make it not 100% natural like all other saponified oils soap - but i don't care! i usually insist to know the full list of ingredients for my skincare products, but my skin likes this cleansing bar so much that i will just continue using it no matter what. I use this cleansing bar as face soap and it cleans very well without drying out my sensitive facial skin, doesn't leave a squeaky waxy feeling on my face after washing off, and it very moisturising and soothing. One bat lasts a very long time - a lot longer than a regular natural soap bar of the same size. Please, please do not discontinue carrying this product. I am stocking up.

Excelllent!

Posted by Reviewer1973966 on Mar 05, 2013

I love, love this soap for face, body and hair. I have been using it for years. It's the best soap ever, due to its pH being acidic to match skin pH. So it's not made with the alkali ingredients that most soaps are, which dry and/or irritate skin. I like its lemony scent, its good lathering ability and its excellent cleaning ability. As an aside, I use magnesium oil all over my body before bed and wash it off with my morning shower. Magnesium has an alkali pH and this is the only soap that washes it off in a flash, and believe me it is so necessary to wash it off. As far as I know, this is the only soap bar with an acidic pH and I will not use any other.

Love this soap for skin comfort it gives!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 28, 2012

I liked this soap for: skin soothing, skin comfort, no tension, scent of childhood memories with caramel-vanilla-milk aroma. I used it for face and body. The bar lasts for truly very long time. Does not lather strongly, but this is not the quality feature for soap for my needs. I liked , that it has allantoin , the herbal agent, that is suitable for egzema, dermatitis affected skin. As I had severe allergy fluctuationg during period of one year, this soap was a real salvation for my almost "no skin" on my face, my neck and my hands.

The Best!

Posted by 5006421321767809237 on May 31, 2012

This is the best cleansing bar I have used, its organic and ph balanced. Doesn't dry out the skin or irritate it. Leaves my skin soft without any residue.

never dries out your face

Posted by Beauty-starts-here-click on Mar 30, 2012

reasons why I recommend this soap 1. this soap never makes the skin dry 2. I have a sensitive skin, but this does not irritates 3. yellowy sweet figure gives the softness on the face with pleasant scent 4. great scent 5. it moisturize the skin

The smell is great

Posted by Reviewer1166918 on Aug 15, 2011

I really like the lemon smell of this soap. I actually bought it for the natural ingredients. Works very well

Nice

Posted by otherkind on Apr 16, 2011

Nice multifunctional bar. Great for vacations as you can use it for any part of your body.

Good Stuff !!

Posted by Reviewer1051927 on Dec 18, 2010

I have psoriasis and dry skin in general and this product has really helped my overall skin health. I really notice the difference in what it does when I use another type soap. It doesn’t lay a bunch of moisturizer’s on your skin but does its thing through PH balance. It has really helped my scalp skin health as well, yep; you can even use it on your noggin. 5 stars and a 1/2 a head spin on this little gem. Great skin product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »