| English
| USD ($)

Nature's Plus, Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar, 3 1/2 oz (99.2 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Mrs. Morris

Posted by Reviewer2410981 on Mar 18, 2008

Have used this bar for many, many years.

Good Stuff !!

Posted by Reviewer1051927 on Dec 18, 2010

I have psoriasis and dry skin in general and this product has really helped my overall skin health. I really notice the difference in what it does when I use another type soap. It doesn’t lay a bunch of moisturizer’s on your skin but does its thing through PH balance. It has really helped my scalp skin health as well, yep; you can even use it on your noggin. 5 stars and a 1/2 a head spin on this little gem. Great skin product!

Nice

Posted by otherkind on Apr 16, 2011

Nice multifunctional bar. Great for vacations as you can use it for any part of your body.

Clears skin a bit drying

Posted by Carybear on Apr 05, 2015

man, I loved this bar...and then... After a week I started getting a bit dry around the nose n mouth. I was hoping I wouldnt need a moisturizer with the pH doing its thing. The pH is on point however, this is not as drying as castile or "craft" soaps. i dont like the fact the ingredients are not listed on the label and the company will not satisfy any inquiries as to what the ingredients might be, or even of what nature (coconut based etc) I think its just super old, rebatched detergent...rebatching is how they get the pH so low. I don't know, I like it and will keep using it. ***Update*** The soap *is* very drying. once a day max.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 02, 2010

This soap smells very strongly lemony, like lemon Pine Sol. However, the smell does not linger. Soap lathers a lot and leaves my skin feeling healthy, shiny and balanced. My only complaint is that the bars do not last long. It could be because I have a water softener. I would like to add that the soap makes a great MASK. The box in which it is packaged includes instructions, but basically you lather it up and leave it on your skin about 5 minutes. Rebalances you skin's pH. I like using it this way, too. Please don't discontinue this soap - it's fantastic!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »