never dries out your face

Posted by Beauty-starts-here-click on Mar 30, 2012

reasons why I recommend this soap 1. this soap never makes the skin dry 2. I have a sensitive skin, but this does not irritates 3. yellowy sweet figure gives the softness on the face with pleasant scent 4. great scent 5. it moisturize the skin

good soap

Posted by Reviewer2832745 on Nov 24, 2011

don't like the smell

The smell is great

Posted by Reviewer1166918 on Aug 15, 2011

I really like the lemon smell of this soap. I actually bought it for the natural ingredients. Works very well

Nice

Posted by otherkind on Apr 16, 2011

Nice multifunctional bar. Great for vacations as you can use it for any part of your body.

Nice & Simple

Posted by Reviewer2858154 on Feb 02, 2011

This soap rinses well and doesn't dry skin. A good, simple soap if prefer your fragrance come from lotions/perfumes.

Good Stuff !!

Posted by Reviewer1051927 on Dec 18, 2010

I have psoriasis and dry skin in general and this product has really helped my overall skin health. I really notice the difference in what it does when I use another type soap. It doesn’t lay a bunch of moisturizer’s on your skin but does its thing through PH balance. It has really helped my scalp skin health as well, yep; you can even use it on your noggin. 5 stars and a 1/2 a head spin on this little gem. Great skin product!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2158270 on Dec 05, 2010

OK

So soft!

Posted by Reviewer1793554 on Nov 07, 2010

This bar leaves your skin feeling really soft with absolutely no residue. It is the only soap I have ever tried that leaves nothing behind on your skin. I use it on my baby as well. I hope the ingredients are ok cause I don't know whats in it, but I use it because it's oh so soft.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 02, 2010

This soap smells very strongly lemony, like lemon Pine Sol. However, the smell does not linger. Soap lathers a lot and leaves my skin feeling healthy, shiny and balanced. My only complaint is that the bars do not last long. It could be because I have a water softener. I would like to add that the soap makes a great MASK. The box in which it is packaged includes instructions, but basically you lather it up and leave it on your skin about 5 minutes. Rebalances you skin's pH. I like using it this way, too. Please don't discontinue this soap - it's fantastic!!

Mrs. Morris

Posted by Reviewer2410981 on Mar 18, 2008

Have used this bar for many, many years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »