Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Plus, Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar, 3 1/2 oz (99.2 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good Stuff !!

Posted by Reviewer1051927 on Dec 18, 2010

I have psoriasis and dry skin in general and this product has really helped my overall skin health. I really notice the difference in what it does when I use another type soap. It doesn’t lay a bunch of moisturizer’s on your skin but does its thing through PH balance. It has really helped my scalp skin health as well, yep; you can even use it on your noggin. 5 stars and a 1/2 a head spin on this little gem. Great skin product!

Nice

Posted by otherkind on Apr 16, 2011

Nice multifunctional bar. Great for vacations as you can use it for any part of your body.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 02, 2010

This soap smells very strongly lemony, like lemon Pine Sol. However, the smell does not linger. Soap lathers a lot and leaves my skin feeling healthy, shiny and balanced. My only complaint is that the bars do not last long. It could be because I have a water softener. I would like to add that the soap makes a great MASK. The box in which it is packaged includes instructions, but basically you lather it up and leave it on your skin about 5 minutes. Rebalances you skin's pH. I like using it this way, too. Please don't discontinue this soap - it's fantastic!!

So soft!

Posted by Reviewer1793554 on Nov 07, 2010

This bar leaves your skin feeling really soft with absolutely no residue. It is the only soap I have ever tried that leaves nothing behind on your skin. I use it on my baby as well. I hope the ingredients are ok cause I don't know whats in it, but I use it because it's oh so soft.

The smell is great

Posted by Reviewer1166918 on Aug 15, 2011

I really like the lemon smell of this soap. I actually bought it for the natural ingredients. Works very well

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »