So soft!

Posted by Reviewer1793554 on Nov 07, 2010

This bar leaves your skin feeling really soft with absolutely no residue. It is the only soap I have ever tried that leaves nothing behind on your skin. I use it on my baby as well. I hope the ingredients are ok cause I don't know whats in it, but I use it because it's oh so soft.

The smell is great

Posted by Reviewer1166918 on Aug 15, 2011

I really like the lemon smell of this soap. I actually bought it for the natural ingredients. Works very well

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CLEANSING BAR

Posted by sharonhiulam on Apr 10, 2014

This is the ONLY cleansing bar that i have found (in iherb and elsewhere) which is not alkaline but instead is mildly acidic so as to protect the natural protective barrier on skin. The full list of ingredients is not shown, and probably it means it has some additives or colourants (the bar is sooo yellow) which make it not 100% natural like all other saponified oils soap - but i don't care! i usually insist to know the full list of ingredients for my skincare products, but my skin likes this cleansing bar so much that i will just continue using it no matter what. I use this cleansing bar as face soap and it cleans very well without drying out my sensitive facial skin, doesn't leave a squeaky waxy feeling on my face after washing off, and it very moisturising and soothing. One bat lasts a very long time - a lot longer than a regular natural soap bar of the same size. Please, please do not discontinue carrying this product. I am stocking up.

Best soap ever!

Posted by Reviewer3012837 on Apr 11, 2014

This soap is amazing I can use from head to toe! It can be a little drying when I use it on my face especially in colder months but other than that! This is all I have to take when traveling. I love it and will definitely continue to purchase.

The proof is in my skin, after 30 years.

Posted by 4808164230811864998 on Dec 11, 2015

I keep this soap handy, as I almost never bathe or wash my face with any other soap. I first found this bar at a local health food store, then at a chain. Now I don't find it there so I order online. It has kept my skin good, notably my face. People are constantly amazed at how good I look at the age of 73. Also, I do not get athletes foot when I use this soap...that is the reason I started using it, as it is non-alkaline so it allows normal skin defenses to work.

My Skin LOVES This

Posted by 5380259442744019356 on Jun 12, 2016

My skin is so finnicky, especially in the hot, humid summer months. This is one of two "soaps" that leaves me clean, no residue, and not feeling itchy.

Best cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2464575 on Nov 16, 2016

Iv been using this bar for 30 years. I gets tons of comments about how young I look. Part of the reason why is this cleanser(it's not soap)it doesn't leave a film and gives my skin a nice glow. I also scrub my face with baking soda 2 to 3times a week. That works like nothing else.

great cleansing bar

Posted by Reviewer3001270 on Nov 20, 2007

I really like this cleansing bar. My skin feels soft and clean.

great facial cleanser

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on May 11, 2015

I tried this on my face for the fist time. I've been looking for a non-chemical cleanser to effectively remove my sunscreen (quite heavily applied) as well as the Neutrogena one does that I've been using to date. All saponified bar and liquid castille soaps really dry out and kind of burn my face, so I was pleasantly surprised that this one did not. It took a while to lather up enough suds and required warm water to do so, but once I had, it removed all of the physical sunscreen. This may have in part been due to the fact that my sunscreen was more moist than usual as I applied Hugo Naturals body butter under it first (was pleased this worked better under my sunscreen than sunscreen alone which is quite dry)Its Winter here btw..But so far it seems to be a good cleanser. A little drying only when I over-lather and scrub for a while to remove sunscreen but used as normal, is fine. I'll be trying the Real Purity body cleanser next, then the Acure body one (all on the face)and have purchased the lemon Dreamquest bar also which I think is exactly the same as this one so once all tried, I'll review..Edited: Actually this is a little drying if you use to excess but still good to remove make-up, dirt, sunscreen from the face.

Nice & Simple

Posted by Reviewer2858154 on Feb 02, 2011

This soap rinses well and doesn't dry skin. A good, simple soap if prefer your fragrance come from lotions/perfumes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »