Nature's Plus, Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar, 3 1/2 oz (99.2 g)

4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Nice

Posted by otherkind From Ukraine on Apr 16, 2011

Nice multifunctional bar. Great for vacations as you can use it for any part of your body.

Not for acne nor for dry skin

Posted by nikolina From Croatia on Apr 04, 2014

Soap has a beautiful structure and a wonderfull smell and I'm pretty pleased with it. However, it did not help with my acne (have washed my face with it for 3 months) and it does dry out a bit (but not like other soaps). It was still ok, especially for body and hair (hair is beautiful upon him!). I RECOMMEND for skin without problems, but I WON'T PURCHASE AGAIN 'couse I need something more suitable for acne prone skin! If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1533331 From Texas on Jul 02, 2010

This soap smells very strongly lemony, like lemon Pine Sol. However, the smell does not linger. Soap lathers a lot and leaves my skin feeling healthy, shiny and balanced. My only complaint is that the bars do not last long. It could be because I have a water softener. I would like to add that the soap makes a great MASK. The box in which it is packaged includes instructions, but basically you lather it up and leave it on your skin about 5 minutes. Rebalances you skin's pH. I like using it this way, too. Please don't discontinue this soap - it's fantastic!!

So soft!

Posted by Reviewer1793554 From California on Nov 07, 2010

This bar leaves your skin feeling really soft with absolutely no residue. It is the only soap I have ever tried that leaves nothing behind on your skin. I use it on my baby as well. I hope the ingredients are ok cause I don't know whats in it, but I use it because it's oh so soft.

The smell is great

Posted by Reviewer1166918 From Michigan on Aug 15, 2011

I really like the lemon smell of this soap. I actually bought it for the natural ingredients. Works very well

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »