Nature's Plus, Orange Juice Vitamin C Supplement, 500 mg, 180 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Sep 14, 2008

Love this form of Vitamin C. I keep it on my desk at work and pop one or two whenever I feel something coming on or am stressed. It really helps keep me up and running.

Fantastic way to get extra Vit C!

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Nov 18, 2009

My family loves these chewables that taste like orange juice! And when you are trying to cut out sugar from the diet, they serve as tasty little sweet tart treats, while providing a nice dose of Vitamin C at the same time. We carry these with us in our purse and in our car, to have wherever we go. When the mood strikes, we pop one in the mouth. I haven't been without these through several winter cold seasons, and I believe it's kept us healthier for it.

Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2700553 on Mar 20, 2011

I love the taste and the convenience of a chewable form of C rather than having to swallow a pill. I also like that it is from whole food.

Family staple

Posted by Reviewer1945389 on Jul 24, 2011

We all lo e this product--especially the taste.