Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, AcidophiKidz, Children's Chewable, Natural Berry Flavor, 90 Animals

My son eats them up!

Posted by Reviewer1390379 on Apr 05, 2010

I personly haven't tried these, but I got them for my son (probiotics have been shown to help eczema, and in his case, they help!). He eats one with his breakfast or lunch, and seems to like them. I like the value of this product and the fact it's not a powder you have to mix into other foods to get the kid to take it (which also makes it easier to bring with you if you need to give it away from home).

My son loves the taste and it has solved his SEVERE constipation problem!!

Posted by 5249850865940169337 on Jan 01, 2013

I've tried a series of methods to help my son alleviate his severe constipation issues! He would sometimes go 2 days without passing stool. And when he finally would, would end up screaming in agony as he tried to pass the abnormally hardened stool. I was deeply concerned and tried finding the most natural method to help ease his pain, and ensure he had a regular bowl movement daily. I read about this and the http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Probiotics-with-Colostrum-Mixed-Berry-Flavor-90-Chewable-Tablets/40210 and bought both. Both work miraculously (used separately, not together)!! My son was born prematurely (2 months early) and suffered from acid reflux, and severe constipation, caused by the iron supplements he was required to take as an infant - (which I believe also added to the acid reflux problem)... So he has been a difficult eater since. But now that he is taking these tablets, he passes stool daily and with absolutely NO PAIN (yaaaay!) and therefore his appetite has improved tremendously! Overall he is a healthier and happier boy! I can't express strongly enough how pleased I am with these supplements!! And it makes it all the better that he actually loves taking them, unlike other things I've tried giving him!

Kids love it

Posted by Reviewer2441835 on Jul 26, 2011

My kids love this produkt! Bought it in Norway before, so I know it is good for them too!! Give it to strenghten their immunesystem !!!!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Aug 03, 2011

me & my kids love the taste and these work. My son takes 4 per day as his dr. recommended. no colds & allergy problems since.

perfect probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1906982 on Sep 08, 2012

I and my two sons like these probiotics so much! It is very tasty, good ingredients, good quantity. This company is doing tests of products in independant laboratoiry - so I trust for quality. And animal-shaped tablets are so interesting for kids! I ordered already third bottle.