Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, AcidophiKidz, Children's Chewable, Natural Berry Flavor, 90 Animals

Posted by Reviewer2760766 on Feb 08, 2012

My little girl loves it!

Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1704230 on Mar 02, 2012

Great taste, great product.

My children love it

Posted by Reviewer1179314 on Jun 28, 2012

My children love it and remind me to give them daily.

Easy to get the kids to eat it...

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012

Great product and easy to get the kids to eat... however the youngest (18months) made a mess of her face/hands/shirt for the first couple of weeks until we talked her to stop playing with it and just eat it... (purple color all over her face/clothes once it gets wet)

Kids like the taste

Posted by 4855400181834968809 on Mar 24, 2016

My kids have been taking this for a couple of years. They like the flavor. I don't know if the bottle is not air tight enough or its some other issues but if we open and take the pills every day, moisture seem to get into the bottle and you can see the pills turning darker bit by bit. What we end up doing is taking out a handful and put it into another air tight container so we are not opening it every day and exposing the whole bottle. Could be that we do live in a pretty humid area. Any way, it works fine for us to put a handful into another container so we'll continue to buy this.

Great value

Posted by 5663171064599021914 on Feb 15, 2016

Great value.Good taste and mostly they really worked

kids love it

Posted by 4824921204900965894 on Feb 01, 2015

My kids - 4 and 7 years old like this product a lot!

Aid in children with hard stool

Posted by 5474524575323050552 on Mar 27, 2014

Gave this a shot after reading some reviews about resolving children with hard stool and yes! it works wonder for my 2 yrs old son. He has been taking for 5 days and he no longer cries badly during his poo poo time. Worth a shot.

Good

Posted by cherylinechua on Apr 14, 2014

My 2.5yo daughter likes it. hope it helps to get her going to toilet regularly. already on 2nd bottle, she is not fantastic but not super constipated too.

Great taste and interesting shape

Posted by 5665965783755501372 on Jul 25, 2014

Both my hubby and daughter love it!