Baby like eat it

Posted by 4765743332407980696 on Jul 17, 2012

Baby like it.It's delitious.

no sugar but sweet

Posted by Reviewer2490767 on Jul 30, 2012

So my kids love to eat, good item

кусочки ванильного мороженого/pieces of vanilla ice cream

Posted by lemon-a on Sep 05, 2012

Вкусные, легко разгрызаются. Ребенок ест с удовольствием. Каждый раз угадывает какая зверушка будет./Tasty, easy to bite. Child eats with gusto. Every time guessing what critter will be.

Easy way to get extra calcium into kids

Posted by Reviewer1497090 on Jan 07, 2013

The kids love these, although there are some fights over who got the lion, and who didn't. We use these to get them to finish up their dinner - they don't get one til they finish. It works great. The tablets do get knocked around a little due to shipping (international), and do contain xylitol sweetner which we are not so keen on. We are dairy free, so extra calcium is necessary. These say they contain trace amounts of casein, but we haven't noticed any behavior issues in our son (autistic). We are a bit weary of loading up on one mineral, without supporting the other minerals at the same time. Overall a great product which we buy on a regular basis.

My kids love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2671500 on Feb 16, 2013

Since I don't belive in feeding my kids cow-milk I use this now to secure that they Get enough calcium.

Taste good :)

Posted by Reviewer1943031 on Sep 06, 2011

These are so good tasting that my boy wants these right after he has wake up.

My 4-year-old loves them

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Jan 29, 2012

My daughter thinks they taste like ice-cream and even asks for extra tablets. As she doesn't like milk I think it's a good way to get some extra calcium into her. I wish these tablets came with Vitamin D though.

BEST

Posted by RistoRideMikkola on Mar 07, 2012

Kids like it, and no JUNK!

Gode kalsiumtabletter

Posted by ghovland on Jun 21, 2012

Siden mini her er allergisk mot melk har han tatt kalktabletter i flere år, og disse er absolutt godkjent av ham. Og fra iHerb koster de vel ca. det halve av hva jeg måtte gi på helsekosten...

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1308138 on Aug 25, 2011

My daughter(3y) likes these animal tablets with natural vanilla test! Already ordering second time!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »