Kids love these

Posted by Reviewer2991651 on May 22, 2008

after trying many---this is the one they actually aske for

Kids love these

Posted by Reviewer2966385 on Aug 16, 2008

Great product. I've been using it for both of my kids for a few years now. They prefer the orange flavor more than the others.

This brand of products are great

Posted by Reviewer1386063 on Oct 29, 2008

This flavor was new to us, and my kids have no complaints. That says alot. (Our kids are brutally honest!) I have researched many kids chewables and this brand is great. You can not beat the prices here at "iherb.com" either.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2421612 on Jan 05, 2009

My kids like the taste of this vitamin - I used to get the mixed variety, but they would just pick out all the orange ones until all that was left were the others.

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer1215757 on Jan 18, 2009

This product has the benefits of whole food concentrates along witht the fact that they are vitamins... My daughter loves the orange flavor after trying different flavors. Chewable and easy on her stomach!

Kids love these natural vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2657105 on Apr 14, 2009

My children have previously turned up their nose at some natural vitamins. They like the Animal Parade vitiamins and seem to request the orange flavor most frequently.

Good dosage levels, great taste! My favorite healthy candy snack.

Posted by Reviewer2474654 on Feb 21, 2010

Best tasting multivites anywhere. I eat these instead of mints/candy sometimes. It's nice that they didn't put overly high doses of the vitamins in these. I am also glad they went low on iron, iodine, zinc, copper and manganese. Many people who have not studied biochem/biology extensively do not realize how dangerous the metals in supplements may be even if they are a required nutrient. Unbound iron is suspected as having a large role in the progression of Parkinson's now since it catalyzes side-reaction oxidations of fragile dopamine metabolites in the cell which eventually leads to mitochondria damage and cell death. Even transient excesses of transition metals in the blood is not good for the lifespan of your cells. Go for food-borne or small doses spaced out for the safest nutrition.

High Quality Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2651081 on Mar 11, 2010

We alternate between the flavors of these Animal Parade vitamins first Grape until the bottle is gone, then the Cherry, then the Orange. All are great tasting, and I like the fact that these are made with whole food sources. Beats the heck out of the 'scurvy pills' (Flintstones...).

a easy way to give vitamins to the children

Posted by Reviewer2635355 on Nov 07, 2011

.....because the animals and the flavour makes children remember every days take them

Kids Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3330731 on Dec 22, 2011

Fantastic, speedy delivery and my kids love it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »