Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, Gold Liquid, Natural Tropical Berry Flavor, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml)

very good

Posted by Reviewer3034902 on May 27, 2012

very good immune booster for children

Great vitamin for kids who won't swallow pills!

Posted by Reviewer1093536 on Aug 10, 2012

This liquid vitamin is top of the line. It has some important vitamins (like vitamin K) that hard to find in liquid supplements. My daughter used to bruise easily before taking this vitamin.

Liquid Gold

Posted by Reviewer2943457 on May 25, 2014

I have 5 kids and they all take this product and love it. They ask for it before I offer. I personally don't think it tastes super but they seem to. It is very complete and I feel good about giving to them.

After try for my boy for a while.

Posted by Reviewer2317234 on Sep 11, 2012

It's ok after I gave my boy for a while. For my opinion,I don't like a taste. But after took almost half a bottle, I found taste is ok. I mixed it with juice and my girl 's ok to drink. If drink straight from the bottle , she hated to drink. But my boy ok. to drink anyway.

2 yr old didn't like the taste

Posted by 4758539952498521834 on May 12, 2014

I love this vitamin but my daughter doesn't like the taste. I just add a lot of apple juice to it and she will drink it.