Definitely a Hit in Our House

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 21, 2014

They are cheaper on iherb than what I can buy in the health food stores in Singapore. A lot people outside North America would agree, iherb is a real value in terms of savings for the Animal Parade Brand. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

My ADHDH daughter was zinc deficient.

Posted by 5135788938207559971 on Jul 15, 2016

The taste is slowly growing on ky kids but the shapes make them palletable in the meantime. Its an individuals taste thjng, I think they taste fine. As we move nto Winter the echinacea, olive leaf extract & slippery elm components are I hope going to keep us flu and cold free this sniffy season.(we're in Australia) mu ADHD is Gluten Dairy Free so these are a god send in that area as well.

Life saver!

Posted by EmiMesic on Aug 07, 2014

Very very good for the ummune system, and great for the little ones. My son loves it, and it surely keepes the colds at bay - he starts getting a cold, and it never reallt comes out, or if it does, it is muld. I use it together w colloidal silver and oxygen, and it works wonders!

good

Posted by Reviewer2916798 on Dec 30, 2011

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2791144 on Dec 17, 2012

Kids like the taste, thought it is sweets for them.

good

Posted by Reviewer1770587 on Aug 12, 2013

buen producto

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 02, 2013

a los niños les encanta la forma de las pastillitas y el sabor. ¿Te ha ayudado esta opinión para decirdirte? pulsa el Sí que esta más abajo si es así. Más opiniones clicando en mi nombre

kid zinc

Posted by 5573414400739094502 on Aug 08, 2012

My child loves them!

Good so far.

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Oct 01, 2012

My little 3-year old loves the animal shapes. I think he's a little of sick of taking his vitamins in jelly-forms now. I like the fact that this is not jelly. I wish they would make more vitamins in this form.

very useful

Posted by 5179159498683618640 on Oct 02, 2012

Our children like it! It helps to deal with colds and rhinitis.