Life saver!

Posted by EmiMesic on Aug 07, 2014

Very very good for the ummune system, and great for the little ones. My son loves it, and it surely keepes the colds at bay - he starts getting a cold, and it never reallt comes out, or if it does, it is muld. I use it together w colloidal silver and oxygen, and it works wonders!

Ça marche

Posted by 5375073160109080677 on Aug 11, 2014

Les filles l adorent. Très bon goûts. C l'hiver ici et elles ne sont pas tombé malade pour une fois

Kids love it

Posted by 5162724344806977110 on Sep 18, 2014

6 year old and 3 year old love this. They want to have more but understand it is just one animal per day. They love to choose their animal. Happy with the product and very happy with iherb's fast delivery.

My ADHDH daughter was zinc deficient.

Posted by 5135788938207559971 on Jul 15, 2016

The taste is slowly growing on ky kids but the shapes make them palletable in the meantime. Its an individuals taste thjng, I think they taste fine. As we move nto Winter the echinacea, olive leaf extract & slippery elm components are I hope going to keep us flu and cold free this sniffy season.(we're in Australia) mu ADHD is Gluten Dairy Free so these are a god send in that area as well.

vitamins

Posted by 5655683868274144220 on Feb 27, 2014

very good

i like this product

Posted by 5405044231178931587 on Mar 09, 2014

start using this product for my son after two weeks his snoring got quiet I use this product also when my kids are suffering from a cold with vitamin C its helps allot, but the kids don't like the taste say that its hot .

Definitely a Hit in Our House

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 21, 2014

They are cheaper on iherb than what I can buy in the health food stores in Singapore. A lot people outside North America would agree, iherb is a real value in terms of savings for the Animal Parade Brand. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

hope it works

Posted by 5133921976156508610 on Jul 28, 2013

hope it works

okay

Posted by 5144168060394276704 on Feb 20, 2015

my son likes it but the colour of the tablets seem a bit funny

good taste, my boy loves it