wilmark.hr

Posted by 5657536211045365545 on Jan 29, 2013

my kid love it. If you will have a problem with digestion try to take only one chewable!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1933377 on Jan 22, 2009

I just got these for my daughter to add to her daily vitamins and they are good but a little tart. But a good way we solved that was having her chew them with a cup of juice or milk near by.

Great Brand

Posted by Reviewer3222697 on Mar 14, 2009

We love Nature's Plus, animal parade products. I do wish it can in 500mg so you didn't have to take multiple pills at one time to get this dose.

Posted by Reviewer3085568 on Dec 22, 2010

baby like eat.

From Greece

Posted by Reviewer1575648 on Mar 13, 2012

They seem to work fine with my 3-years old niece and she loves them!

Children's Chewable

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Nov 02, 2012

My children love the taste, they are taking them during the winter.

A good prevention for HFMD, flu

Posted by healthybaby on May 10, 2012

My kids been taking this Vit-c for one year. It seems working on them, especially where there is flu season and HFMD. It also balance out the stress during exam period.The only weakness is that its a bit sour. However, kids seems ok with the taste.

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2562363 on Apr 25, 2012

Tasty and not too tangy/sour. Easy to eat.

good

Posted by 5189404499705087949 on Oct 08, 2013

my little boy love to eat very much.

OK, but a bit sour..

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Apr 13, 2013

Good combinaton of ingridients: Ascorbc Acid (vit C) together with bioflavonoids,grape seeds,bilberry extracts and mango, papaya and guava concentrates. Also with beet juice as a natural color.Competitively priced. All this makes the supplement (on my opinion) stand out from the rest of Vitamin C products avalable. But..Its quite sour. My child makes sour face, drinks a lot of water to wash it down, but never refused it yet. I think that cute animal shape, orange smell makes it more favorable for children. And finally, 2 tablets in 1 daily serving as recommended by Nature's Plus equals 250 mg of vit C which is far beyond daily value ammount for children. So 1 tablet a day together with 'boring' fruits and veg will be enough to cover vitamin C recommended intake. And also the supplement can stretch for longer.