good

Posted by 5189404499705087949 on Oct 08, 2013

my little boy love to eat very much.

OK, but a bit sour..

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Apr 13, 2013

Good combinaton of ingridients: Ascorbc Acid (vit C) together with bioflavonoids,grape seeds,bilberry extracts and mango, papaya and guava concentrates. Also with beet juice as a natural color.Competitively priced. All this makes the supplement (on my opinion) stand out from the rest of Vitamin C products avalable. But..Its quite sour. My child makes sour face, drinks a lot of water to wash it down, but never refused it yet. I think that cute animal shape, orange smell makes it more favorable for children. And finally, 2 tablets in 1 daily serving as recommended by Nature's Plus equals 250 mg of vit C which is far beyond daily value ammount for children. So 1 tablet a day together with 'boring' fruits and veg will be enough to cover vitamin C recommended intake. And also the supplement can stretch for longer.

Good product

Posted by 5548596286243832780 on Nov 19, 2013

Good taste, favourite product

Vitamin C for my son

Posted by CPD312 on Mar 06, 2014

很好,較香港買的平

Quite tasty

Posted by Reviewer1184799 on Nov 18, 2011

Quite tasty but a little hard for my 3.5 yo who dislikes to chew on hard vitts... But overall good product:)

I like em... too bad my 3 year old doesn't

Posted by Reviewer1317607 on Mar 22, 2011

We'll try in a few months... when he's gotten over the whole "vitamin strike" but I thought this was a pretty good tasting vitamin & since the little one WILL NOT even remotely attempt a gummy vitamin... I thought these would be a winner. I can always take them if he won't.

So so

Posted by Reviewer1048137 on Oct 04, 2011

My kids didn't like the tast

My kids hate the taste!

Posted by Reviewer2424352 on Oct 14, 2011

I felt it tastes rather good, but my kids cry when they see it. Probably too sour for them. One of them even threw up after taking it.

Comparable to other children Vit-C

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Nov 07, 2010

I reckon that kids like anything sweet so naturally they like this too. Personally, I think this product is reasonably priced.

Container is difficult to open

Posted by Reviewer1732918 on Aug 12, 2011

The flavor is very good, but the container was EXTREMELY hard to open at first. There should be better intsructions for that.