Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Garden, Vitamin D3, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Best Organic Vitamin D Available! Non-GMO!

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Oct 29, 2013

Vitamin D from organic sources of fruits, vegetables, green foods, mushrooms, and algae. In fact, the first supplement to provide 5000 IU of 100% plant-source cholecalciferol, from a variety of organic, healthful mushrooms. from all-natural, organic whole foods! Having natural whole food Enzymes gives much better absorption by your body. The Best there is!

Fabulous!

Posted by NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION on Mar 20, 2014

I was on the search for a Vit D that was 'clean' and powerful. I have had extremelty low Vit D for the last 4 years with nothing raising the levels. I took this brand to my naturopath here in Australia and she was super impressed with the ingredients. So much so that now she recommends this product to her clients if they can't afford prescribed naturopathic products, that tend to be rather expensive. My levels have raised well and truly with this product and this is a product I will continue to take for life.

Works for us

Posted by 5055814526453434152 on Nov 16, 2012

My husband has digestive issues (ulcerative colitis), and cod liver oil does not agree with him. He takes these with no problem, and has been in good health since he started on them.

Vegan D3- winner!

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Aug 29, 2012

been using this since around April 2012. Will be getting Vitamin D levels checked and am curious to what they will be. Great that this is vegan, has some medicinal mushrooms in there, and very easy to digest; no indigestion or nausea. And I am VERY sensitive to that. Winner in my book!

Brought my daughters levels up to normal

Posted by Reviewer1771883 on Nov 30, 2011

My daughter was deficient in D and was perscribed 50,000 once a week for 6 weeks. After researching how this overdose per day could throw off the balance of calcium etc. I decided to go the natural way with Nature's Plus. She took the daily requirement for the 6 weeks. Her levels are up to normal and she and the rest of my family continue to take 1 per day 2,500 iu (1 capsule)to keep our levels on target. Suggested is 2,000 so sometimes we skip a day or two. Love that it's not synthetic! No side effects from these.