Hit the spot

Posted by Reviewer1044652 on Apr 25, 2012

Prior to these I have used other D vitamin tablets(D2 though) and have nevere felt any effect. Of course it is hard to be certain but I was feeling quite tired (like spring fever) for two weeks prior to using these pills, once I started using them, my enegergy level really improved and I was no longer sleepy during the day. I could be a coincidence but than again could be becouse of this product. Really like the fact that these are not synthetic.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Feb 16, 2012

Most conventional Vitamin D comes from slaughterhouse by products. This is a good vegan source.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1681730 on Jul 22, 2011

I have had this before and I think it's a great product. I would recommend it and I will buy it again!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1931163 on Apr 23, 2012

the first completely vegan d3 with a useful dosage that I've come across

Vegan D3

Posted by Reviewer1321786 on Mar 04, 2012

I'm so excited to have a vegan D3 to take, I've been taking it for a short while, so I'm not sure if the benefits match non-vegan D3, but I sure hope so!

Very Satisfied!

Posted by 5497234164274570708 on Jul 10, 2013

I have never left a review in my life. I had such a great experience from iHerb that I had to return the gratitude. This is a great product in my opinion. I had the onset of flu like symptoms a few weeks back (friend was sick for week with same symptoms). I took the recommended dosage after already taking it for a week. Ended up only having the symptoms for a day and felt great after. May or may not was this vitamin d but it convinced me that it is a fine product. Thanks iHerb for the Outstanding service.

Only vitamin D come from plant

Posted by Reviewer3021468 on Jun 10, 2016

Actually I looked up most of Vitamin D products here in iHerb and luckily I found this cause this is the only one that come from plant (mushrooms). Mostly others come from Lanolin (sheep's wool) or some items not mentioned at all like just D3. This one should be artificial one. And others are relatively much cheaper than this one. iHerb 판매중인 Vitamin D중 유일하게 식물성 추출입니다. 나머지는 대부분 라놀린(양모) 아니면 아예 표기도 없습니다. (합성일듯) 비타민D는 말린 표고버섯, 목이버섯 등에 많이 함유되어 있는데, 그런 버섯들로부터 추출했다고 합니다. 그래서 다른 비타민D에 비해 2배정도 비쌉니다.

Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Mar 23, 2015

Nothing bad to say about them.

Really like it

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Aug 16, 2012

great price, no animal products, great source

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »