Fabulous!

Posted by NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION on Mar 20, 2014

I was on the search for a Vit D that was 'clean' and powerful. I have had extremelty low Vit D for the last 4 years with nothing raising the levels. I took this brand to my naturopath here in Australia and she was super impressed with the ingredients. So much so that now she recommends this product to her clients if they can't afford prescribed naturopathic products, that tend to be rather expensive. My levels have raised well and truly with this product and this is a product I will continue to take for life.

great product

Posted by 5465322305323014903 on Dec 10, 2013

its good to have a Vegan D3

Best Organic Vitamin D Available! Non-GMO!

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Oct 29, 2013

Vitamin D from organic sources of fruits, vegetables, green foods, mushrooms, and algae. In fact, the first supplement to provide 5000 IU of 100% plant-source cholecalciferol, from a variety of organic, healthful mushrooms. from all-natural, organic whole foods! Having natural whole food Enzymes gives much better absorption by your body. The Best there is!

Vit D3

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013

I like this product it has a lot of beneficial mushrooms added to support the D

Very Satisfied!

Posted by 5497234164274570708 on Jul 10, 2013

I have never left a review in my life. I had such a great experience from iHerb that I had to return the gratitude. This is a great product in my opinion. I had the onset of flu like symptoms a few weeks back (friend was sick for week with same symptoms). I took the recommended dosage after already taking it for a week. Ended up only having the symptoms for a day and felt great after. May or may not was this vitamin d but it convinced me that it is a fine product. Thanks iHerb for the Outstanding service.

ótimo

Posted by 4656791430247096649 on Jul 06, 2013

ótima opção de vitamina d3 para vegetarianos, com um preço muito bom.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love that this product is a whole food and organic. I don't like the soy that this facility produces.

Works for us

Posted by 5055814526453434152 on Nov 16, 2012

My husband has digestive issues (ulcerative colitis), and cod liver oil does not agree with him. He takes these with no problem, and has been in good health since he started on them.

Really good D-vitamins

Posted by Xequitep on Oct 07, 2012

A bit expensive but seems to be working better than those cheaper Healthy Origin versions.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012