Vitamina D3 vegana!

Posted by Reviewer2876994 on Aug 20, 2012

Vitamina D3 para veganos a buen precio.

Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Mar 23, 2015

Nothing bad to say about them.

OTTIMO

Posted by 5010256358187559085 on Sep 04, 2014

Io sono intollerante alla Lanolina e devo dire che questa alternativa è stupenda!! 2 al giorno tutti i giorni!!! Complimenti a Iherb rapidi e sempre precisi!

Only vitamin D come from plant

Posted by Reviewer3021468 on Jun 10, 2016

Actually I looked up most of Vitamin D products here in iHerb and luckily I found this cause this is the only one that come from plant (mushrooms). Mostly others come from Lanolin (sheep's wool) or some items not mentioned at all like just D3. This one should be artificial one. And others are relatively much cheaper than this one. iHerb 판매중인 Vitamin D중 유일하게 식물성 추출입니다. 나머지는 대부분 라놀린(양모) 아니면 아예 표기도 없습니다. (합성일듯) 비타민D는 말린 표고버섯, 목이버섯 등에 많이 함유되어 있는데, 그런 버섯들로부터 추출했다고 합니다. 그래서 다른 비타민D에 비해 2배정도 비쌉니다.

I like

Posted by ulanika on May 22, 2014

take it always! good price for vegan D3

Very Satisfied!

Posted by 5497234164274570708 on Jul 10, 2013

I have never left a review in my life. I had such a great experience from iHerb that I had to return the gratitude. This is a great product in my opinion. I had the onset of flu like symptoms a few weeks back (friend was sick for week with same symptoms). I took the recommended dosage after already taking it for a week. Ended up only having the symptoms for a day and felt great after. May or may not was this vitamin d but it convinced me that it is a fine product. Thanks iHerb for the Outstanding service.

ok

Posted by 5594067935320390969 on Apr 08, 2016

bon

Good value

Posted by 5205758833389112609 on Apr 19, 2014

I usually buy Garden of Life because they are RAW and next time I think I will revert. I don't have anything bad to say about this product except I wish it was a raw product :)

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Feb 09, 2011

High potency, vegan, food based - I love it! My doctor said I'm low, so I hope this will bring it up. I'll probably get checked again and will update my review.

good

Posted by lisofby on May 14, 2012

this stuff is powerful, i only take 1 a day (i take other vits)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »