Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Garden, Vitamin K2, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Non GMO organic

Posted by Reviewer2177198 From Australia on May 04, 2013

The only other non-GMO K2-m7 sold here is Mercola's and this one is cheaper and organic. M7 is from natto, a fermented soy food, which is NOT always non-GMO. M7 is the best bioavailable form of K2. High dose vit D supplementing increases requirement of K2. For every 1,000i.u. of vit D, you need 100 mcg of K2. Capsules are large, but they also contain a great mix of organic whole foods.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2979256 From Australia on Dec 07, 2012

I have been taking these for quite a while now as I have done some research on the benefits of this product and apparently it is good for the arteries. I was diagnosed with plague in my arteries about three years ago so though I would try this product. Recently I underwent an Angiogram which showed that my arteries are clear and in great condition. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to look after their heart health

Best value in price and ingredients

Posted by aqu882 From Singapore on Aug 27, 2012

I like that this included other beneficial ingredients that are not found in other brands. Best of all, it is the cheapest!

Awesome source of verified organic whole food K2!!

Posted by Reviewer2038082 From California on May 29, 2012

I give a lot of credit to Dr. Mercola for bringing awareness about the significance of Vitamin K2 but his prices are a little high. I do buy from him to support the site but when I can't afford to pay his prices which is most of the time I shop at iHerb. Shipping was free and fast! I liked the first class option for a couple of bucks before but $20 free shipping is not hard to meet! I love Iherb and this product seems to be very good. Not only does it supply the same amount of active ingredients in other more expensive brands this is sourced from an organic whole food!! Very happy with purchase and hope product helps improve my health!

Best K2 in iHerb,,

Posted by trefoglio From Finland on Jun 28, 2012

This is organic K2 with bunch of organic herbs. I'd like to know the origin country of this K2 and herbs.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »