Vitamin K2

Posted by 4832846769853278335 on May 02, 2016

I take these as a co-enzyme with my 5000 IU Vitamin D3 tablets to prevent me building up calcium deposits in my veins, arteries, joints etc. I'd bought another brand and which was loaded with calcium.I already have calcium deposits in breast tissue as a result of being advised to take a calcium supplement by my GP years ago so want to avoid excess Calcium intake. Vitamin K2 is an important supplement for bone health. I also use a magnesium mouth spray for healthy bone growth.

100% organic and natural ingredients

Posted by 4651906431664882609 on Dec 17, 2015

Love the organic and vegan formula, with no magnesium stearate or such.

Best K2

Posted by karishma on Sep 04, 2015

Best vitamin K2 out there!

The best k2 is also really cheap

Posted by Reviewer3124038 on Apr 18, 2015

Taken these and is the best k2 supplement I have bought. I also appreciate the certificate of analysis they put in every bottle for the batch which typically shows more k2 than what you pay for. Will keep buying this

Brilliant!

Posted by 5346580066875439047 on Mar 19, 2015

Great price and great quality vitamin. This is my first purchase from iHerb and it was so quick and easy that I will definitely be buying all my supplements here from now on.

Non GMO organic

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Mar 14, 2015

M7 is the best bioavailable form of K2. High dose vit D supplementing increases requirement of K2. For every 1,000i.u. of vit D, you need 100 mcg of K2. Capsules are large, but they also contain a great mix of organic whole foods for only $3 more than Dr's Best, which is the cheapest non-GMO K2 M7.

Natures Plus , Source of Life Vit k2

Posted by 5612846551831193622 on Dec 11, 2014

These capsules have been of great benefit to my teeth, with whitening, strengthening and easing painful teeth where the dentine has worn and the nerve is exposed.

Top Product

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Aug 21, 2014

Organic high dose of K2.

peace of mind

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 03, 2014

After reading about warfarin use being connected to calcium build up in the arteries i have been taking this for several weeks, my inr has remained stable not effected by k2, k1 is the vitamin that you have to avoid if on warfarin.i dont get pins and needles or cramp like i used to so feel confident it is doing good, this dosage has been shown to reduce arterial plaque in tests.

Schnelle Zusendung nach Deutschland

Posted by 5487374853917308249 on Mar 21, 2014

Produkt traf innerhalb von 4 Wochen bei mir ein in einwandfreiem Zustand. Kaufe ich gerne wieder!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »