Great product

Posted by Reviewer2979256 on Dec 07, 2012

I have been taking these for quite a while now as I have done some research on the benefits of this product and apparently it is good for the arteries. I was diagnosed with plague in my arteries about three years ago so though I would try this product. Recently I underwent an Angiogram which showed that my arteries are clear and in great condition. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to look after their heart health

Non GMO organic

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Mar 14, 2015

M7 is the best bioavailable form of K2. High dose vit D supplementing increases requirement of K2. For every 1,000i.u. of vit D, you need 100 mcg of K2. Capsules are large, but they also contain a great mix of organic whole foods for only $3 more than Dr's Best, which is the cheapest non-GMO K2 M7.

Awesome source of verified organic whole food K2!!

Posted by Reviewer2038082 on May 29, 2012

I give a lot of credit to Dr. Mercola for bringing awareness about the significance of Vitamin K2 but his prices are a little high. I do buy from him to support the site but when I can't afford to pay his prices which is most of the time I shop at iHerb. Shipping was free and fast! I liked the first class option for a couple of bucks before but $20 free shipping is not hard to meet! I love Iherb and this product seems to be very good. Not only does it supply the same amount of active ingredients in other more expensive brands this is sourced from an organic whole food!! Very happy with purchase and hope product helps improve my health!

Best K2 in iHerb,,

Posted by trefoglio on Jun 28, 2012

This is organic K2 with bunch of organic herbs. I'd like to know the origin country of this K2 and herbs.

Best value in price and ingredients

Posted by aqu882 on Aug 27, 2012

I like that this included other beneficial ingredients that are not found in other brands. Best of all, it is the cheapest!

Natures Plus , Source of Life Vit k2

Posted by 5612846551831193622 on Dec 11, 2014

These capsules have been of great benefit to my teeth, with whitening, strengthening and easing painful teeth where the dentine has worn and the nerve is exposed.

Got this because Now Foods Indole-3 Carbinol is usually out of stock

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 30, 2013

I wish this also had the flax lignans like the Now Foods Indole-3 Carbinol, but it seems to have a lot of good things in it like broccoli like the Now Foods one, and some other things the Now Foods one doesn't have. I want to help prevent breast cancer, and cruciferous vegetables like broccoli help balance hormones. God bless you all.

~Taking alongside my Vitamin D

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Jul 03, 2016

As recommended by my intergrated health GP to take alongside Vitamin D to warrant greater effectiveness which have been doing for 12 months or more now - tolerated this product well and have reordered so many times.

Schnelle Zusendung nach Deutschland

Posted by 5487374853917308249 on Mar 21, 2014

Produkt traf innerhalb von 4 Wochen bei mir ein in einwandfreiem Zustand. Kaufe ich gerne wieder!

peace of mind

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 03, 2014

After reading about warfarin use being connected to calcium build up in the arteries i have been taking this for several weeks, my inr has remained stable not effected by k2, k1 is the vitamin that you have to avoid if on warfarin.i dont get pins and needles or cramp like i used to so feel confident it is doing good, this dosage has been shown to reduce arterial plaque in tests.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »