Schnelle Zusendung nach Deutschland

Posted by 5487374853917308249 on Mar 21, 2014

Produkt traf innerhalb von 4 Wochen bei mir ein in einwandfreiem Zustand. Kaufe ich gerne wieder!

first organic k2 that i have seen

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 06, 2011

easy on the stomach. do not know if it is as effective as the other k2 formulas yet

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Sep 19, 2011

Good combination of vitamin K, fruit and vegetable extractsm spirulina, chlorella etc.

Best K2

Posted by karishma on Sep 04, 2015

Best vitamin K2 out there!

peace of mind

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 03, 2014

After reading about warfarin use being connected to calcium build up in the arteries i have been taking this for several weeks, my inr has remained stable not effected by k2, k1 is the vitamin that you have to avoid if on warfarin.i dont get pins and needles or cramp like i used to so feel confident it is doing good, this dosage has been shown to reduce arterial plaque in tests.

~Taking alongside my Vitamin D

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Jul 03, 2016

As recommended by my intergrated health GP to take alongside Vitamin D to warrant greater effectiveness which have been doing for 12 months or more now - tolerated this product well and have reordered so many times.

Vitamin K2

Posted by 4832846769853278335 on May 02, 2016

I take these as a co-enzyme with my 5000 IU Vitamin D3 tablets to prevent me building up calcium deposits in my veins, arteries, joints etc. I'd bought another brand and which was loaded with calcium.I already have calcium deposits in breast tissue as a result of being advised to take a calcium supplement by my GP years ago so want to avoid excess Calcium intake. Vitamin K2 is an important supplement for bone health. I also use a magnesium mouth spray for healthy bone growth.

GREAT VALUE

Posted by 5205758833389112609 on Apr 19, 2014

Excellent value but I do prefer Garden of Life products as they are raw but bang for buck, yes this is very good value!

Good product

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Aug 11, 2014

I will know if this vitamin K2 is helpful after I do another bone density test in a few months. It seems to be ok but I have no way to really judge.

Vit K2

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 20, 2012

This seems to protect against the older-aged problem of blood spots/blisters near the surface of the skin when gets bumped.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »