Natures Plus Gold is really GOLD!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1291254 on Apr 19, 2010

I am just starting on my third can of Natures Plus Gold and I can say that this is the first product that has really made an immediate difference in the way I feel. After trying one product after another this one is coming throught with its claims !

this is the best~

Posted by Reviewer2217167 on Jun 07, 2010

I absolutley love this product! tastes great and i feel energixzed with it! a definate re-order!

Source of Life

Posted by Reviewer2001740 on May 04, 2011

Thinking to try a new shake mix,for variety and already loving the Nature Plus Spiru-tein.This looked like a good choice. It is green..well we can get use to that...it's sweet!too sweet. I will not buy this again.Nutrition-wise it seems like a good idea..but you have to drink it for it to do any good!

Energy shake

Posted by Reviewer1282891 on May 30, 2010

Easy to make up a healthy protein shake with this product. I like the choice of different forms of protein. I find it easy to digest.

gold energy shake

Posted by Reviewer1980137 on Jan 28, 2011

great product. I use it for breakfast and it keeps me going for hours. Easy to digest and no longer have bloating feeling as with other products. great to have all those vitamins and minerals in one meal.

Great

Posted by 5528635629318531997 on Jul 03, 2014

Love it wish it came in a bigger size

Good for meal on the go

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

I use it for breakfast smoothie when I really don't feel like breakfast. Love the berry flavour as well

This stuff is a little heavy for my taste.

Posted by Reviewer1726677 on Jun 26, 2010

I bought this to add to my morning smoothies each day and I have to say that it overpowers it with a heaviness I wasn't expecting. I cut back to a scant teaspoon and still wasn't liking it that much. I may use it here and there from time to time but for me it didn't really work out.

Source of Life Gold Energy Shake

Posted by Reviewer1651628 on Jun 26, 2011

Great source of antioxidants, but not fond of the taste. Has a powdery after taste.

It's a good product, but.......

Posted by Reviewer2985724 on Jan 16, 2012

YOu will find a dramatic color change to your stool. Don't be alarmed. The scoops are large. I find that I need to cut it in half. I enjoy the packets much more and the "after effects' are not as dramatic. Source of life is very proud of this product. Just note the price. If the packets were less expensive, I would order more often.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »