Comprehensive wholefood multi-vitamin, almost *too* strong

Posted by Reviewer2280079 on Jan 04, 2012

This is a very strong whole food multivitamin. If you can afford it, you should take it, except if the following reasons are important to you: * it contains a lot of B12, which "gives energy". But it can have different levels of side effects, such as getting the jitters or feeling anxiety. * it contains some adoptogens such as Ginseng. Some people would rather stay clear of these, because not all interactions with medications are known. * the dosage of all vitamins is very high, and some experts have theories regarding the negative effects of long term consumption of such high dosages. This might be perfect if you need a short term boost for e.g. just a month. Personally, I had to discontinue it after half a year, because of the high B12 dosage. I am now taking "Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets", which is a more conservative wholefood multivitamin.

powerful

Posted by lisofby on Jun 09, 2011

for most it would be the comprehensive supplement. i dont like that its big pills though.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2586174 on Nov 02, 2011

its the best product as multivitamins

Excellent simply the best multi

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

The best multi I have tried. Feel much better taking this. It takes a couple of weeks to really feel the benefit but then I noticed a big difference. Does not repeat.Contains far more then just vitamins and minerals and loaded with antioxidants and superfood nutrients. Usually take alive energy vitamin but if really run down this is amazing, It is wholefood based so has excellent absorption. Take with your breakfast. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer1737856 on Apr 15, 2010

Have used this brand before and like this product as well. I feel energized when I take it.

sol gold tabs

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on May 24, 2010

these are the all-time best vitamins i have taken in my life,lots of energy,overall good feeling and mental sharpness,case closed.

The new "Golds" are Great!

Posted by Reviewer2867471 on Aug 02, 2010

I've been taking the Reds for quite some time. The Golds are a good change. Nice to switch your supplements around. I switch back and forth with the Golds and Reds.

thanks for this vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2473579 on Oct 14, 2010

its the best vitamin i ever have it has everthings you need biside it's all organic i'll go for it again

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3177357 on Dec 01, 2010

I love this product I feel so complete taking it, I think EVERYONE should take it!

From Bursa City, TURKEY

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Feb 15, 2011

These are the best vitamins I have ever taken. The energy they provide is incredible. I am telling everyone about them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »