A piece of GOLD !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Sep 29, 2015

I'm writing this review before I even receive the product, for sure I'll update my review after I receive the item and try them for a bit but I'm writing this review in regards of (1) "Lead" please refer to Survey Data on Lead in Women's and Children's Vitamins "google it" and you will understand that there is nothing to worry about, Everything and I mean EVERYTHING we eat has lead unless it was made in a lab "synthetic" ! this gave me more reason to buy this product not the synthetic hyped types, the (2) is "B12 concentration" I'm not going long on this but do you know that the amount in 2 tablespoons of flax seed is over 5600 x the amount in 25µg of cyanocobalamin ! please to refer to Safety of Cyanide in Cyanocobalamin .. finally the only concern I got here is the price tag of this product but it's worth it, I'm not going to take 3x day instead I'll try 1x day this will last for 3 months and I'm sure it will be enough for me as I think 1 tablet daily is enough .. can't wait to use this Rolls-Royce of multivitamins, finally if you can't afford this product don't go for some hyped synthetic stuff like nature's away alive or now food "even though I bought them" try MegaFood or Country Life I think they got some decent stuff .. I hope iHerb keep stock of this items as it seems running out soon .. as some people prefer tablet type instead of mini tablets; peace! هذا أفضل مكمل غذائي وجدته في هذا الموقع وهو طبيعي و نباتي 100% غالي شوي بس أظن أنه يكفي حبة في اليوم بدل ثلاث حبات.

Very good product.

Posted by 5735462074463494276 on Oct 24, 2014

I'm very satisfied with it. Sufficient amounts of vitamin B12 and vitamin C in it. I think high-quality product.

Excellent simply the best multi

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

The best multi I have tried. Feel much better taking this. It takes a couple of weeks to really feel the benefit but then I noticed a big difference. Does not repeat.Contains far more then just vitamins and minerals and loaded with antioxidants and superfood nutrients. Usually take alive energy vitamin but if really run down this is amazing, It is wholefood based so has excellent absorption. Take with your breakfast. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

not sure about these

Posted by nzreviewer on May 11, 2013

They have a very comprehensive ingredients list, and I liked that I only had to take three tablets a day instead of the eight required from the previous multi I tried - but I certainly didn't notice any increase in energy (despite the manufacturer's claims I was guaranteed to do so) and am still uneasy about the fact they contain lead (something I missed in the overview and didn't realise until I got the product).

Simply the Best

Posted by Reviewer1146917 on Jan 09, 2013

I have been using these vitamins for over a month now. I was always tired near the end of the work day, but I have noticed the extra energy boost that I have, and do not be tired at the end of the day. I would recommend these to everyone.

目前看来,果然是终极维生素,够强大!

Posted by dudongxu on May 24, 2012

产品用有机原料难得,营养素种类繁多就更难得,但最难得的是营养素的含量还能做到如此之大,所以真够强大!少见!

natures plus source of life gold tablets

Posted by Reviewer2153461 on Feb 18, 2012

super supplement. highly recommend.

Comprehensive wholefood multi-vitamin, almost *too* strong

Posted by Reviewer2280079 on Jan 04, 2012

This is a very strong whole food multivitamin. If you can afford it, you should take it, except if the following reasons are important to you: * it contains a lot of B12, which "gives energy". But it can have different levels of side effects, such as getting the jitters or feeling anxiety. * it contains some adoptogens such as Ginseng. Some people would rather stay clear of these, because not all interactions with medications are known. * the dosage of all vitamins is very high, and some experts have theories regarding the negative effects of long term consumption of such high dosages. This might be perfect if you need a short term boost for e.g. just a month. Personally, I had to discontinue it after half a year, because of the high B12 dosage. I am now taking "Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets", which is a more conservative wholefood multivitamin.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2586174 on Nov 02, 2011

its the best product as multivitamins

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1771673 on Oct 24, 2011

I think these tablets are doing me good. I also appreciated the prompt and proper service and delivery. As regards "tablets too big", which some people reported: I also struggled when trying to take them with liquid. But I have no problems when taking them with some food (without chewing the tablet), chewing a food a bit, and then swolloing all together. You do not even notice you swollow them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »