great product

Posted by Reviewer2258273 on Nov 02, 2011

I have used this for years. Now I order from it from iHerb.com because it's the best price I have seen.

Best Liquid Vitamin I've Ever Taken

Posted by Reviewer2435970 on Apr 24, 2008

I have tried muliptle liquid vitamins over the past few years. But none has given me the energy and boost that Nature's Plus provides. I have a brain injury resulting from a nasty virus with meningitis and encephalitis, and as a result, I am chronically fatigued. This product has helped a lot in that regard. The taste is very good. I can drink this straight from the bottle. I couldn't do that with any of the other liquid vitamins I tried. Most were putrid. I am going to get my parents some of this, because they are in their 60's pushing 70, and I think they'd really like this.

Better than Garden of Life

Posted by TheBuzz on Aug 14, 2011

Garden of Life new liquid vitamin is extremely awful tasting so I switched to this one which is much more pleasant to get down.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Liquid Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3094607 on Nov 18, 2008

I have always had a hard time swallowing pills, so this liquid multi-vitamin is perfect!! As a fifty-something year old female, I need Vitamin C, D (I live in the Northeast where there is not much sun in the winter!!) Folate, B-12, Calcium (for bone density) and other vitamins; and this Source of Life has them all and many more!! It also has bee pollen (slows down the aging process and gives you energy) and Ginseng Root (memory improving). The real extra treat of this is that it has a great tasting fruit flavor!! I look forward to taking this every morning!

Daily

Posted by Reviewer3111767 on May 03, 2011

Added daily to my protien shake is wonderful way to take vitamins

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2830374 on May 10, 2007

I work graveyard shift and was dragging all of the time. I take this plus Irwin Naturals Green Tea Fat Metabolizer and I have so much more energy! I used to fear falling asleep while driving and now I do not have this issue!

Swallow Easily

Posted by Reviewer2932695 on Jan 16, 2010

This is an excellent, tasty was to take your daily multi. My husband CAN NOT swallow pills, so I got this for him. He loves it and he's very picky. I love it, too, and we both use it. Great product from a great company.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3025409 on Jul 15, 2010

Great stuff

good

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 02, 2009

will reorder

The best vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer3298417 on Apr 05, 2008

This whole food supplement has down a lot to increase our family's health. From fibromyalgia to world-class bench press weightlifting, our strength, endurance, and comfort have all improved since using this supplement as our daily multivitamin.