Best Liquid Vitamin I've Ever Taken

Posted by Reviewer2435970 on Apr 24, 2008

I have tried muliptle liquid vitamins over the past few years. But none has given me the energy and boost that Nature's Plus provides. I have a brain injury resulting from a nasty virus with meningitis and encephalitis, and as a result, I am chronically fatigued. This product has helped a lot in that regard. The taste is very good. I can drink this straight from the bottle. I couldn't do that with any of the other liquid vitamins I tried. Most were putrid. I am going to get my parents some of this, because they are in their 60's pushing 70, and I think they'd really like this.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2258273 on Nov 02, 2011

I have used this for years. Now I order from it from iHerb.com because it's the best price I have seen.

Better than Garden of Life

Posted by TheBuzz on Aug 14, 2011

Garden of Life new liquid vitamin is extremely awful tasting so I switched to this one which is much more pleasant to get down.

Helps

Posted by JerseyGirl on Jul 24, 2012

A best value for my health. I originally tried this from another store. I liked the product but not the price until I found it on iherb.com. I have tried many other less expensive multi-vitamins but they did not help as much. The taste isn't bad but it took a while to get used to.

Dr. Recommended

Posted by Pachamama on Sep 20, 2011

I had a Dr. tell me this was the best way to take vitamins and after tasting many other liquid vitamins I found this one to be the best tasting one. I always have a bottle at home and at work.

LIQUID VITS BETTER

Posted by Reviewer2435186 on Jan 20, 2011

THIS IS THE PRODUCT THAT I HAVE BEEN ORDERING, WHICH IS GREAT AND VERY TASTY. HOWEVER, I DID NOT RECEIVE IT THIS TIME BUT WAS SENT AND BILLED FOR THE LESS EXPENSIVE BUT EQUALLY AS GOOD VERSION. THE TROPICAL FRUIT FLAVOR IS GREAT TASTING.

Best MV I have taken for years

Posted by Reviewer2569675 on Dec 05, 2011

For the price, this is the best MV I have used and have done so for about 4 years. I would prefer a berry flavor but really have no complaints. The texture is fine and easy to swollow liquid.

excellent multivit

Posted by Reviewer2300377 on Jan 05, 2012

one product that supports good health and does not cause stomach upset like some vitamin suplements

Source of Life

Posted by Reviewer1022274 on Feb 01, 2012

Excellent product

very good

Posted by Reviewer2569384 on May 03, 2008

As always, Nature Plus has a great product.