July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Men, Liquid, Iron Free, Natural Tropical Fruit Flavor, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Herb in Sandy,Oregon

Posted by Reviewer2064649 on Oct 20, 2007

This vitamen source is great! Since I've been using it, I'm more awake in the early mornings driving to work and my stress level is about gone! Worth every drop. I've suffered stress for over thirty years. I'm the calmest now. I take after lunch daily and gives me an energy boost to finish the day.

Source of Life, Men Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1627357 on Nov 13, 2009

Great vitamin.

Nature's Plus

Posted by Reviewer1848517 on Mar 20, 2008

Needs some TASTE PLUS -- not as pleasant as I had hoped for in a liquid vitamin.

Product Review

Posted by Reviewer2645878 on Jul 04, 2009

Good stuff

Good supplement, very bitter.

Posted by Reviewer1625781 on May 06, 2010

I purchased this supplement for my husband, who subsequently started calling the product "man-a-mins" ;) The only complaint I've heard is that the supplement is very bitter. But my husband said he has more energy when he is taking the product. Overall he likes it, and continues to take it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »