no nausea

Posted by Reviewer2522753 on Dec 31, 2008

Most vitamins make me feel sick to my stomach. Is it the smell, the taste or something else, I don't know. But this vitamin is coated. No taste, almost no smell and it goes down smooth. I actually take it because I don't have to worry about feeling sick after.

These Vitamins Make a Difference

Posted by Reviewer1726552 on Feb 20, 2009

I have tried several different brands of vitamins and Source of Life is the most effective daily supplement I have found. It lessens fibromyalgia symptoms and adds energy throughout the day. The 'no iron' formula is important for post-menopausal women.

Nature's Plus

Posted by Reviewer2032232 on Mar 18, 2009

We have been using various products from Nature's Plus over the years and this one is no exeption to their high quality line of products. I am not going to say it is the wonder pill of our time. I will say it does seem to work well and helps one get through the day with energy. I will also mention how good of a shopping experience it was with iHerb. Great product selection, prices and shipping. Would recomend them to anyone.

Whole Foods Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1619080 on Jan 11, 2008

I love these vitamins. I don't go a day without them. If I forget to take them, believe me I know. I cannot have iron in my diet and these are wonderful vitamins. I was getting them from our local health food store, but the prices were much higher than iherb.

Best mulitvitamin!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1551338 on Feb 24, 2008

I have more energy when taking this multivitamin than any other I have tried. My husband, son, daughter, and daughter-in-law all take these vitamins because they feel so much better. They are worth the price!

Really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer3057637 on Apr 11, 2008

This product promises a 'burst' of energy...and it delivers.

Nature's Plus Multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Sep 17, 2009

We've used this product for years and will continue to do so! We love it!

Take any time of day

Posted by Reviewer3103244 on Feb 03, 2011

I like the fact that these supplements are food based, I can take them at any time of the day.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer2450740 on May 07, 2009

The tablets are large. Provides good levels of vitamins and some interesting extras. I am taking the recommended doseage of three a day. I think i need more time to evaluate this product for now.