Nature's Plus, Source of Life, MultiColor Lightning Whole Food, 180 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2985724 on Dec 26, 2011

Aside from protien,It has everything one needs. I have been very ill and was looking for something to help build my immune system. Through research and speaking to experts, I was referred to this product. I have been taking it twice daily for 6 monhts. I have recovered. What part this product, along with three others played in my recovery I cannot define. However, I beleive it played a significant part

very good

Posted by Reviewer2760725 From Georgia on Mar 04, 2009

I work late at night and find that when I take this vitamin I can stay up all night without feeling tired. Also when I am taking this vitamin I never get colds, it has been one year since I got the flu.

Nature's Plus

Posted by Reviewer2032232 on Mar 18, 2009

We have been using various products from Nature's Plus over the years and this one is no exeption to their high quality line of products. I am not going to say it is the wonder pill of our time. I will say it does seem to work well and helps one get through the day with energy. I will also mention how good of a shopping experience it was with iHerb. Great product selection, prices and shipping. Would recomend them to anyone.

Appreciate the value!

Posted by Reviewer2120942 From California on Aug 31, 2010

I have been looking for a product of this kind to replace something else I was taking and I am very impressed with the contents of Rainbow Lightening. It replaces most of my vitamin supplement which makes this and exceptional value. PLEASE KEEP IN STOCK!!

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 From Great Britain on Feb 05, 2008

I love this product - contains a wonderful range of marvellous wholefoods. I feel better than ever when I take this every day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »