Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2985724 on Dec 26, 2011

Aside from protien,It has everything one needs. I have been very ill and was looking for something to help build my immune system. Through research and speaking to experts, I was referred to this product. I have been taking it twice daily for 6 monhts. I have recovered. What part this product, along with three others played in my recovery I cannot define. However, I beleive it played a significant part

Súper antioxidantes

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on Mar 25, 2015

Un producto genial: en una cápsula concentran los principales alimentos antioxidantes de la naturaleza. Muy práctico y con la gran calidad habitual de Nature's Plus. En España este producto vale fácilmente el doble.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Feb 02, 2009

I have taken this for several weeks. There hasn't been a "burst" of energy or any other feeling for that matter. I'm not sure if I need to take it longer, but in three weeks I'm pretty certain I won't purchase it again.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2760725 on Mar 04, 2009

I work late at night and find that when I take this vitamin I can stay up all night without feeling tired. Also when I am taking this vitamin I never get colds, it has been one year since I got the flu.

Nature's Plus

Posted by Reviewer2032232 on Mar 18, 2009

We have been using various products from Nature's Plus over the years and this one is no exeption to their high quality line of products. I am not going to say it is the wonder pill of our time. I will say it does seem to work well and helps one get through the day with energy. I will also mention how good of a shopping experience it was with iHerb. Great product selection, prices and shipping. Would recomend them to anyone.

Appreciate the value!

Posted by Reviewer2120942 on Aug 31, 2010

I have been looking for a product of this kind to replace something else I was taking and I am very impressed with the contents of Rainbow Lightening. It replaces most of my vitamin supplement which makes this and exceptional value. PLEASE KEEP IN STOCK!!

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Feb 05, 2008

I love this product - contains a wonderful range of marvellous wholefoods. I feel better than ever when I take this every day.

Complete!

Posted by Reviewer1915011 on Dec 18, 2008

We much prefer the idea of a whole-food supplement over a multi-vitamin. The Rainbow Lightening gives us all the benefits of the other Nature's Plus supplements (green, blue, red and yellow) in one. While I do believe in supporting our local health-food/herbal shop, they can't beat the prices at iHerb!

so far

Posted by Reviewer3014224 on Dec 19, 2008

I really like these. They don't upset my stomach and good variety ingredints. Good alternative to a multivitamin.

Don't waste your time.