Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1295281 on Mar 14, 2010

This supplement tastes good and is loaded with anti-oxidants. I usually add it to a nutritional shake, but have taken it alone or in juice. It seems to give me an energy. It you don't eat fresh fruit regularly, this is a great way to get the benefits minus the calories.

Sylvester, London

Posted by Reviewer2472819 on Jan 03, 2010

taste veeery good.amazing.

One of the better liquid vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1366373 on May 25, 2011

Toss this in a smoothy and enjoy - Solid ingredients and better tasting than it has a right to be!

Tastes and smells dreadful

Posted by Reviewer3018452 on Mar 13, 2010

This is packed full of great stuff, which is why I chose it, BUT I cannot stand the smell or taste. I mix it in a smoothie, and still that horrible taste. I can understand that for some people this may taste good - it is the same berry/cherry flavour of old medicine. So you either love it or hate it. For me it reminds me of cherry flavoured marzipan with strong Vit B thrown in. Yuck. I am going to have to throw the rest of the bottle. I will try the new GOLD, which is tropical flavour.

Source of Life Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1315691 on May 02, 2010

This stuff is putrid! Nobody in the family can stomach this. A big waste of money and a sad realization that we will be throwing it away. The taste that is awful (as far as I can tell) is that has some fake sweetener in it. VERY strong taste and smell.