Good offer!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It gives you the chance to try all different tastes of spirutein - chocolate is best for me! The shaker is pretty useless though! It drips all around. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1451120 on May 04, 2011

I tried a couple different ones and liked the taste and nutritional value of this one better than Garden Greens, Protein Shake. It also has less calories!! It really satisfies the sweet tooth. BIG time!

variety pack

Posted by Reviewer1744732 on May 16, 2011

I really liked this product. It was a good way to try other flavors without having to buy a lot. I really liked the cookies n cream and the double fudge crunch. They will order those next. They were delivered within the week and I got free shipping, always a plus.

Okay

Posted by 5033989414354402960 on Apr 27, 2015

I really like the shaker cup, but that's about it. The packets taste decent, but there is way too much sugar for my liking.

Para probar

Posted by BalkisMar on Sep 02, 2014

Algunos sabores no se disuelven bien aunque en general están ricos de sabor.

쉐이커 맘에들어요

Posted by Reviewer3256159 on Mar 14, 2010

튼튼해요. 한국 쉐이커는 좀 약한편인데.. 한팩씩 포장되있는 프로틴도 여러가지 맛 다 볼수있구 갖고다니기도 좋아요 Translation: "I like this shaker" Very solid compare to I get in Korea. Individual package is great and I can taste variety flavors. Easy to carry as well.

good value

Posted by Reviewer2946356 on Jan 26, 2010

the shaker is easy to clean, the variety great for future choice of flavour

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2976061 on Nov 12, 2014

this packet is very HELPFUL if you want to decide which flavour is for you before you buy a full size product

Great drink choices!

Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Sep 19, 2009

A great way to get a variety of flavors --- maybe to just try till you decide your favorites. Comes with a handy container to shake it all up in.

I love these shakes.

Posted by Reviewer2510381 on Mar 04, 2008

They have great flavor and are easy to mix. I really love the blueberry, raspberry and fudge crunch.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »