Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein, High Protein Energy Meal, Cappuccino, 2.25 lbs (1024 g)

Reviews 4-star

Easiest Way to eat Breakfast in the Morning

Posted by Reviewer1454844 From California on Nov 05, 2009

I am not a big fan of the Cappuccino but it somehow worked. I make my meal replacement with 3oz of yogurt, 5-6oz of water and a little bit of ice. Sometimes I add Vanilla flavor Lean Shake (from GNC)to it and when I do I only do half a spoon of the Cappuccino. The taste is good but I will purchase the strawberry or vanilla next time. I can honestly say this is the most nutricious meal replacement because most others dont even provide half of the vitamins and minerals this product does. If you are going to replace your meal, make sure you buy one of the Spiru-Tein shakes. I LOVE THEM!