complete

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Aug 15, 2008

I've used this for years. It's the only protein shake that holds me over till lunch, and I love that the protein comes from rice, pea and soy. My body doesn't care for whey. It tastes good and because it includes everything I need, I usually skip the pill vitamins with this.

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein, High Protein Energy Meal, Chocolate, 2.1 lbs

Posted by Reviewer2191519 on Jul 09, 2008

My husband has been drinking this for years. He really likes the tase, and it holds him over.

Delish

Posted by 5048766487087973024 on Jun 06, 2012

Delish :)

Spiru-Tein Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3035610 on Dec 03, 2008

I love this product! It takes great and satisfies my hunger for hours. I put frozen strawberries in the chocolate powder, low fat milk, and ice cube. It is delicious and by far the best powder I have ever tasted.

Delicious and nutritious!

Posted by Reviewer1139892 on Jul 26, 2012

I love my spiru-tein. I usually mix it with 1/2 c milk and 1/2 greek yogurt for extra protien. I also add fresh berries, bannana or peanut butter. Plus some ice! In the Fall i enjoy mixing pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in with the vanilla. I've noticed my nails, that used to be week and peal, grow long and strong and I have to trim them when I can't type anymore. My skin is smoother and softer and my hair is stronger and growing faster. I didn't realize the difference until I tried another protien for a month. My hair already feels brittle, and my skin is just weird - I look like I aged 10 years in a month.

best protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1378917 on Jan 23, 2008

i love this protein powder.it is so easy to mix(just shake),tastes super good and is thick.i have used this brand in different flavors for several years now.it is also a good meal replacement.

Excellent product I use it every single day

Posted by Reviewer1396282 on Apr 19, 2007

A friend recommended this product five years ago and I have nothing but positive things to say about the quality and substance of Spiru-tein. I have a shake a day for breakfast and not only does it taste good but it satifies my hunger well. Please give this product a try...a little sidebar: mix this product in a blender or other mixing device. Some reviewers say it does not mix well but I have used a blender for years and it works out just wonderfully.

great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 16, 2007

Great nutrition and great taste!

Lolly

Posted by Reviewer1860065 on Nov 03, 2011

This is great for breakfast, I add fiber.

Crave It

Posted by ellelisw on Nov 11, 2008

I've been a Spirutein fan for over 20 years. There are times when I just crave it for breakfast. I'm so glad iHerb finally carries it. The only negative is it's hard to mix. I simply use a handheld blender (or a fork when I'm lazy). To me, it tastes better than other protein shakes and it keeps me full until the next meal. If you're looking for a more health-concious version, there is also a whey formula (iHerb doesn't carry it yet).

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »