Great taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

One of the best I've tried! Only drawback is that it contains soy, and I usually avoid it. Occasionally is ok though. Another comparable product worth trying is Thorne Research, VegaLite, Plant-Based Performance Protein Complex, Chocolate. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Protien Drink

Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Sep 19, 2009

I've also been buying this for my aging Mother --- who won't eat anything she has to chew. She's been drinking this for years now --- and the variety of flavors is amazing! This product tastes great and is much cheaper on this site than in any health food store.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1621726 on Apr 03, 2010

I loved making smoothies with this protein powder -- I think it really tastes like cookies and cream ice cream! I will definitely buy again.

Delish!

Posted by 5120619895570308825 on Jan 26, 2013

I got my first (won't be the last) can a few days ago and it is wonderful. Although you should follow the directions if you don't want a pudding texture, also use a blender or blender bottle, because it WILL NOT mix very well with a spoon or even when you shake it. It is filling and really does taste good. I have tried a few protein powders, but the ones in Canada definitely don't compare to the ones from the states. **I mix half water and half milk with one scoop... Liquids come out to about 1 & 1/4 of a cup.**

Cookies & Cream Shake

Posted by 4959026012821438284 on Jun 24, 2013

Awesome to the infinity!!

Great Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3024463 on Oct 09, 2014

I have tried many different flavors of Spiru-Tein and this is by far the best one. It has little pieces of cookies in it and tastes like cookies and cream ice cream. Buy this product!

very nice

Posted by 4936295317637505734 on Feb 12, 2016

this is probably my favourite of this series. if you're a cookies and cream milkshake lover, this would be your healthy alternative!

taste good

Posted by 5109561968609299292 on Jun 19, 2013

taste very good!!

Delicious protein drink

Posted by 4983932113107283970 on Aug 26, 2014

This protein drink tastes like melted ice cream when mixed with cold milk. For best results, use a bottle shaker (available at iherb too) to blend. It becomes smooth in texture and is tasty to drink.

THE BEST

Posted by Violeta7 on Jul 09, 2013

more than happy with this product

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »