Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein, High Protein Energy Meal, Cookies & Cream, 2.3 lbs (1050 g)

I am very delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2433616 on Apr 23, 2010

I can use the product of this place very in peace. In addition, the correspondence is careful, too and feels good faith with swiftness. In addition, I will use it.

Spiru-Tein Powder, Cookies and Cream

Posted by Reviewer2073382 on Aug 13, 2010

Great tasting protein energy drink. All the flavors are very good. We recommend it highly. Even kids like it!

Awesome product.

Posted by Reviewer2635948 on Jul 21, 2011

Have been using this product for >5 years. Major staple in my home. Love it and recommend it.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1900409 on Jul 31, 2011

I have been drinking Spiru-Tien for years and this flavor is a treat. It's kind of like a dessert. It's as filling as any protein drink I've had and I digest it well, which is saying something for me. Very nice.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2380007 on Aug 08, 2011

I've been using this product for several months and so far the results have been excellent. I had my cholesterol checked a few weeks ago and it dropped over 50 points since last year. I don't think this drop is only due to the spirutean, but I'm sure it didn't hurt.