Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2397339 on Mar 28, 2010

I ordered both this flavor and the Peanut Butter swirl flavor, and both are fantastic. They make great protein shakes, and blend up to be light a fluffy milk-shake textured delights! Add a handful of spinach to the shake and you've got a great healthy treat! The only issue I take is with the sugar/fructose content- but it's well worth it. Perhaps the company will switch to agave or stevia in the future. Great product, great flavor!

Deliciously Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2258601 on Feb 10, 2007

This is a creamy dream. I use a blender and add plain yogurt and a few ice cubes. It's thick and filling and a great energy booster.

great taste! great nutrition!

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 16, 2007

great taste! great nutrition!

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1157898 on Nov 27, 2008

It is sweet and is delicious. It fully becomes a full stomach. I surely buys this again.

Less portions per container

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Dec 08, 2008

The scoop in this container is larger than in the other containers. At first I thought it might have been my imagination but when I checked, for the same size container there are FEWER portions of the protein powder than in some of the other Spiru-tein products. Doesn't matter. This stuff is delicious. They could rename it "Cookies & Crack" because it's practically addicting. Seriously, it's one of the tastier Spiru-tein formulae.

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer3334989 on Feb 02, 2009

Great flavor, easy to drink. Hard to get it to mix real well by stirring or shaking, but a hand mixer makes it really yummy and fluffy!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Feb 03, 2009

Since I take all greens which I would not be able to take it alone I mix it with Spiru-Tein and it is delicious...I get my protein and my greens in a delicious shake..the whole family taks it..I am always full of energy and people have been telling me I look good ...

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1819496 on Feb 14, 2009

This product is tasty and filling -- I enjoy it in the mornings as a substitute for breakfast.

Delicious!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1455000 on Jul 17, 2009

I have tried many protein shakes, and this is hands down the absolute best as far as taste goes. The ingredients are fabulous as well. I'm not a big fan of the chocolate flavors, but I highly recommend buying the Cookies and Cream. It really fills you up! I drink one for breakfast every day and I'm not hungry for a good 4-5 hours. Awesome shake!!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1280102 on Jul 28, 2009

Spiru-tein tastes great and is loaded with vitamins and protein.