Delicious!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1455000 on Jul 17, 2009

I have tried many protein shakes, and this is hands down the absolute best as far as taste goes. The ingredients are fabulous as well. I'm not a big fan of the chocolate flavors, but I highly recommend buying the Cookies and Cream. It really fills you up! I drink one for breakfast every day and I'm not hungry for a good 4-5 hours. Awesome shake!!!

THE BEST

Posted by Violeta7 on Jul 09, 2013

more than happy with this product

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1819496 on Feb 14, 2009

This product is tasty and filling -- I enjoy it in the mornings as a substitute for breakfast.

My favorite breakfast

Posted by Reviewer1882054 on Feb 07, 2010

Fast and easy, especially for someone who doesn't like making breakfast. Great vitamin a and mineral supplement. I feel better all day if I drink a serving of this in milk.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1900409 on Jul 31, 2011

I have been drinking Spiru-Tien for years and this flavor is a treat. It's kind of like a dessert. It's as filling as any protein drink I've had and I digest it well, which is saying something for me. Very nice.

taste good

Posted by 5109561968609299292 on Jun 19, 2013

taste very good!!

Awesome!

Posted by 4629684941436387433 on Feb 22, 2014

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spiru-Tein Powder, Cookies and Cream

Posted by Reviewer2073382 on Aug 13, 2010

Great tasting protein energy drink. All the flavors are very good. We recommend it highly. Even kids like it!

Less portions per container

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Dec 08, 2008

The scoop in this container is larger than in the other containers. At first I thought it might have been my imagination but when I checked, for the same size container there are FEWER portions of the protein powder than in some of the other Spiru-tein products. Doesn't matter. This stuff is delicious. They could rename it "Cookies & Crack" because it's practically addicting. Seriously, it's one of the tastier Spiru-tein formulae.

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer3334989 on Feb 02, 2009

Great flavor, easy to drink. Hard to get it to mix real well by stirring or shaking, but a hand mixer makes it really yummy and fluffy!