10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein, High Protein Energy Meal, Simply Natural Original Vanilla, Unsweetened, 0.82 lb (370 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Love the new unsweetened version

Posted by LantauMama on Dec 15, 2010

I have been drinking this on and off for years, after another long gap I was happy to find they now have an unsweetened version.

Love those energy shakes!

Posted by Reviewer1809192 on Apr 19, 2011

Great in morning smoothies!

No hunger!

Posted by Reviewer1577048 on Jun 09, 2011

This is my breakfast with a banana and a splash of juice and ice! Love it and the energy it gives me I am not hungry for hours!

Best tasting unsweetened protein powder I've found

Posted by 5090339320739142087 on Nov 12, 2013

I've been a fan of Spirutein products for several years but this was my first unsweetened spirutein purchase - and I'm really happy that I can add protein to a multitude of dishes and drinks without altering the taste too much. I add a scoop to my morning oatmeal and to my faux rice pudding (made with chia seeds, almond milk, cinnamon) for a satisfying low-cal snack. I'm going to try all of the unsweetened flavors stocked by iHerb .

Carter Felvey

Posted by Reviewer1265345 on Sep 19, 2008

Wonderful product. I've been using Spiru-Tein for a few yrs for lunch. I ordered through your company because you had a postage free offer. I live 1/2 yr. on Martha's Vineyard and it is cheaper to buy from you than to buy on island.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »