Children like them

Posted by Reviewer1241133 on Nov 20, 2011

I got these for my Children after reading the benefits of cranberry for their teeth. It also helps build up their immunity.

love the shape and taste

Posted by Ahpeng on Nov 10, 2012

gals love it so do i. taste great n it is cute!

Tasty. Cute. Healthy.

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Nov 13, 2014

It is a story of love. :) These pills are so cute and healthy. Created in a heart-shaped form they are pleasant to look at and extremely tasty. They are easily chewable and taste wonderful so even children will thake them with pleasure. What's more, they are very healthy. They kick your immune system and make it work. I take these ones (2 pills daily) along with D-Mannose and I am very happy with the effect.

Great product

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

I use this along with D-Mannise powder for my daughter who suffers frequent uti's. The tablet is a little tart to taste but my 6 year-old happily takes it. Cute pink heart shapes tablets with added Vit.C so a great daily tablet with health benefits of both cranberry and Vit.C.

Non-soy cranberry supplement, and it works really well!

Posted by Reviewer1814217 on Jul 16, 2010

I couldn't believe the difference between this cranberry supplement and others which use soy and are in softgel form. Of course, it could have been all the watermelon I had had the previous night, but I don't think so and besides, one should drink plenty of water when taking supplements, anyway. I noticed a difference.

Kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer2731231 on Jul 09, 2011

My children have been taking this product for a while. They love the flavor of the chewables. My youngest used to have chronic uti's, but we haven't had to worry about them since she started taking the cranberry chewables with vit c.

My Children love it..

Posted by Reviewer2830225 on Aug 25, 2011

Good taste.

My family love this!

Posted by Reviewer2087072 on Dec 12, 2011

very good tasty! My mother, sister and I have been taking this for almost 1 year.And I believe this help me keep my health.

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Sep 14, 2015

A great way to get Cranberry for the entire family; especially children or those with swallowing issues. Will purchase again. Not only good for prevention of UTIs; it is also helpful, in combination with other supplements; like Mastic Gum, in helping to improve digestive issues and stomach discomfort.

Cranberry with Vitamin C

Posted by 5292250078167101297 on Mar 07, 2014

I used to buy this one at Korean market much expensive price. Through iherb, I'm glad that get much cheaper price.