July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Plus, Ultra Energy Shake, Sensational Strawberry, 0.80 lbs (363 g)

Excellent morning shake.

Posted by Reviewer2768156 on Feb 13, 2011

I have used Ultra Energy Shake for quite a few years. It is a quick and easy way to get your daily vitamins, minerals, veggies, etc. It mixes well when I shake it in a Tupperware gravy shaker, with just cold water. It tastes better than any of the other vitamin shake products I've tried (and ended up giving them away or throwing them out because they tasted so bad). It also contains soy (and maybe the right amounts of other helpful ingredients), which helped get me through the horrible "hot flashes" years. It is not advertised to address this issue, but I know it worked for me. Whenever I would run out of shake mix, the hot flashes returned within a week. I am glad you have this product available, since my local health food store no longer carries it. My order was received promptly.

Strawberry Ultra Energy Shake

Posted by kelerick on Jan 14, 2013

This is a great tasting shake..I mix mine up in a blender as I have a real issue with the texture of shakes. Not sure what this is like without using a blender as I haven't tried just shaking it up in one of those shaker cups. Sometimes I will add just a little bit of frozen fruit or a bananna to it for something different. I always add a little ice as I like mine really cold.