it works, its been about a month so far, just reordered more..

Posted by Reviewer3250456 on Jun 21, 2010

I was stuck in a weight loss plateau, and I couldn't get out of it. I tried changing my exercise to changing my low calorie diet. I changed my exercise and started to eat more calories and I take this supplement before a high carb or starch food, and I have been seeing results. so far in about 3 weeks I lose about 6 pounds in conjunction with exercise . This does help, its not a miracle pill but it helps with whatever fat or carbs you are eating in your diet. Only thing is, the pills are hard to swallow and a tad bit large, other than that, take it before your high carb or fat meal and you will be fine. I take it once a day two tablets before dinner because the rest of the day i mainly eat fruits or vegetables. I take this supplement with green tea and CLA as well.

体調が良い感じ。Translation: Feeling beer.

Posted by Reviewer3224024 on Mar 17, 2010

体重は今のところ微減というところか。運動と併用しながらこれを飲んでいますが、食事の量は変わらないのですが体重は少しずつ減ってきています。ただ、粒が大きいので呑む時には少し苦労します。 Translation: I have lost my weight just a little bit so far. I do exercise as well as take this product. My meel portion hasn't changed but I am losing some of my weight. I just wish this tablets are smaller. It is kind of hard to swallow.

It was fine

Posted by 5351976885977316081 on Mar 05, 2016

I used it for 2 months without excursive. I didn't notice decrease in appetite neither white loss maybe it just maintained the weight.