Llamajo

Posted by Reviewer3043436 on Jul 01, 2008

overall good product; have researched what is required to improve hair condition and this product provides the required vitamins & minerals for the job; works good with "Nature's Plus, Ultra Hair Thick-Shake, French Vanilla, 1 Lb" (which taste yummy!).

Nature's Plus, Ultra Hair, For Men and Women,

Posted by Reviewer2873276 on Aug 25, 2008

The product not only strengthens and shines the hair, it increase the length. Also it’s a great dietary supplement that's designed to help curve your appétit.

wife

Posted by Reviewer2225257 on Aug 11, 2009

This product is used by my wife. Since surviving cancer (she's had a bi-lateral mastectomy and complete hysterectomy) she's suffered from extensive hair loss. This product has helped her hair come back to a large extent.

Very powerful

Posted by Reviewer1858917 on Dec 14, 2010

Love these vitamins. They actually work.

hair`s savior

Posted by Reviewer1637367 on Jun 17, 2011

very effective, saved my hair!

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2324326 on Mar 11, 2011

I absolutely love this product! I'm African American and I were my hair natural. Im able to see a difference in the texture of my hair within weeks. It feels...solid. I dont know how else to describe it. I will be ordering this product time and time again

Very nice

Posted by chominam on Mar 16, 2011

I think this is the best one among other hair-related products.

Nature's Plus, Ultra Hair for Men and Women

Posted by Reviewer1062456 on Sep 18, 2010

I have very fine hair so this product is great to keep it healthy looking, it also grows much quicker. I have tried some other hair products and I like this one the most.

Hair and nails

Posted by Reviewer1406850 on Jul 29, 2009

I actually take these for my nails and they work! All my life I've had thin nails that wouldn't grow. With this product, my nails look realy nice and healthy.

Just ordered it

Posted by 5053404407922701770 on Nov 04, 2013

Would like to know how long does it take to work and for me to see the different?

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »