Nature's Plus, Ultra Inflam Actin w/ AlleviZyme, 5-Loxin, and IsoOxygene

Posted by Reviewer1760198 on Mar 21, 2008

You can never be sure, but I've been taking Sierra Sil for over a month and my knee, which had a partially torn meniscus, has improved to the point that I'm playing basketball, tennis, and softball with no problems. I thought I would have to have surgery, and I am guardedly optimistic that I have dodged that bullet. Two thumbs tentatively way up.

Pain free

Posted by 4795310705556082332 on Mar 10, 2015

I used to have joint pain in my knees, but a friend recommended this in September and I've been taking it religiously and encouraging others to do the same. My knee pains are all gone. It is also more expensive elsewhere.

Improvements quickly

Posted by 4765058643118109100 on Jan 10, 2014

I was led to this by a son who is using it and has been doing well with it. Within 4-5 days I felt significant improvement in both knee and hip joints. I plan an a re-order to continue this Inflam actin! Bill

Inflam Actin ultra

Posted by Reviewer1683052 on Jan 29, 2008

Awesome product! Great relief from it! Thanks for stocking it at a good price. Will be returning as a customer.

b strange

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Feb 20, 2009

i ordered this for my husband, he says it is great. will buy again

jan

Posted by Reviewer3192779 on Jan 10, 2008

We have only recently added this product to our list and will probably need a little more time to judge thrughfully