Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1470962 on Nov 04, 2010

Quietly working... as i have lost a few kilos using them with the GABRIEL METHOD non-diet. I think they are the best probiotic product I have found.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Mar 11, 2010

I called this company and asked them personally if this was gluten free and dairy/soy free. They said it was gluten free, soy free, with only virtually small non detectable amounts of dairy. Which is good enough for me and it's hard to find all three free in a probiotic capsule. The price is a little steep, but because it's such a good probiotic with high 40billion count, it's worth it.

Great for the price

Posted by Reviewer1299504 on Jan 07, 2010

Probably not as good as Dr, Ohira but the price is much better and seems to work quite well.

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Feb 08, 2010

pretty good product,rather expensive though

Works

Posted by Reviewer2373323 on Dec 07, 2010

Seems to work. After a few days of gastro ditress I take this and my stomach calms down.

the best

Posted by kanaca on Aug 13, 2012

Maybe the most potent. I regularly use Dr. Ohhira's. I used to take Now Gr8-Dophilus and Jarrow. But I haven't found one better that Nature's Plus. I could feel the good bacteria from the start, working on my candida. Make sure to REFRIGERATE to maintain efficacy. It will stay strong as long as you do.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1389229 on Jun 17, 2010

i have a lot of stomach problems and have tried numerous probiotics that did absolutely nothing. within 2 days i noticed a big difference, more regular, not having to worry about finding a bathroom in a hurry, ect. i will not be without it

Nature's Plus, Ultra Probiotics, 40 Billion

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Aug 29, 2010

Excellent product, especially if one has been on anti-biotics or has rashes, excellent for the digestive tract, hardly any problems with that now, its worth the price, in Canada its twice the price as IHerb I think its reasonable.

Guess they're working!!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on May 27, 2010

I suppose they're working, not sure.