10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nature's Plus, Ultra Source of Life Liquid, Natural Mango Pineapple Flavor, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1688881 on Mar 25, 2008

Great taste! Not to thick and no after taste.

Nature's Plus, Ultra Source of Life Liquid with Lutein

Posted by Reviewer2481071 on Apr 27, 2008

I have only been taking Ultra Source of Life for about 2 weeks, but have found that I have more energy and do feel a lot better. The taste is just wonderful.

Peg

Posted by Reviewer3290590 on Jun 28, 2008

Easy to take. Rounds out my nutritional needs daily.

Excellent Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3330462 on Jul 24, 2008

Due to severe ACNE as a child I quit taking vitamins. The iodine in them used to make me break out. But I've been doing a ton of phsyical training and dieting and wanted to make sure I was getting all the vitamins my body needs. Unlike store bought pills Nature's Plus Ultra is actually tolerated by my skin and I feel healthier and know I'm getting all the nutrients my body needs!

Great Liquid Multi

Posted by Reviewer1375007 on Aug 06, 2008

Wife can't take pills so this was perfect. She tells me that it had a good flavor chilled, and that it gave her energy. I love the Nature's Plus line. They make great products at great prices. We are now trying there Men's packets and Woman's liquid. But,we would buy this product again with out hesitation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »