Very good prodcut

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Oct 19, 2010

This a a great liquid vitamin. You feel the results due to the better absorption.

Liquid vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1282891 on May 30, 2010

I like this liquid form of vitamin supplement. Its easy to take and I feel its more easily assimilated than tablets. I am glad to see the extra lutein included in this formula.

Great Liquid Multi

Posted by Reviewer1375007 on Aug 06, 2008

Wife can't take pills so this was perfect. She tells me that it had a good flavor chilled, and that it gave her energy. I love the Nature's Plus line. They make great products at great prices. We are now trying there Men's packets and Woman's liquid. But,we would buy this product again with out hesitation.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1483457 on Apr 23, 2010

This definitely makes me feel better.

Delicious Multiivitamins

Posted by sujuan on Mar 16, 2013

This liquid multivitamins is so delicious, My family love it. Will be ordering a few more bottles on standby. The color of the liquid is like a vegetable juice, geen. My kids thought the color look yukky but they love he taste. The price is quite high but the quality is there.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1688881 on Mar 25, 2008

Great taste! Not to thick and no after taste.

Ultra Source Liquid vitamin supplement

Posted by Reviewer1740030 on Feb 10, 2010

tastes pretty good (best not look at the stuff though) Good energy and much better for me than choking down a bunch of pills.

Source if life

Posted by Reviewer2131314 on Mar 17, 2011

I use this daily, I like all the different flavors so I switch around so I don't get burned out on one flavor. This particular flavor has added lutein - a big plus! It works for me and I feel a liquid vitamin absorbs in my body where a pill flushes out.

Continue to reorder

Posted by Reviewer2435186 on Sep 30, 2011

Continue to reorder

Nature's Plus, Ultra Source of Life Liquid with Lutein

Posted by Reviewer2481071 on Apr 27, 2008

I have only been taking Ultra Source of Life for about 2 weeks, but have found that I have more energy and do feel a lot better. The taste is just wonderful.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »