Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1688881 on Mar 25, 2008

Great taste! Not to thick and no after taste.

Nature's Plus, Ultra Source of Life Liquid with Lutein

Posted by Reviewer2481071 on Apr 27, 2008

I have only been taking Ultra Source of Life for about 2 weeks, but have found that I have more energy and do feel a lot better. The taste is just wonderful.

Peg

Posted by Reviewer3290590 on Jun 28, 2008

Easy to take. Rounds out my nutritional needs daily.

Excellent Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3330462 on Jul 24, 2008

Due to severe ACNE as a child I quit taking vitamins. The iodine in them used to make me break out. But I've been doing a ton of phsyical training and dieting and wanted to make sure I was getting all the vitamins my body needs. Unlike store bought pills Nature's Plus Ultra is actually tolerated by my skin and I feel healthier and know I'm getting all the nutrients my body needs!

Great Liquid Multi

Posted by Reviewer1375007 on Aug 06, 2008

Wife can't take pills so this was perfect. She tells me that it had a good flavor chilled, and that it gave her energy. I love the Nature's Plus line. They make great products at great prices. We are now trying there Men's packets and Woman's liquid. But,we would buy this product again with out hesitation.

Edwin

Posted by Reviewer2137186 on Nov 17, 2008

Product price was competitive; delivery was on time as promised. This was a re-order of a product that I have tried before satisfactorily. Thank you.

Multi vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2828968 on Feb 02, 2010

This liquid works very well for me. I had a bypass and vitamins are very necessary. It is pricey, but so is my wife!

Ultra Source Liquid vitamin supplement

Posted by Reviewer1740030 on Feb 10, 2010

tastes pretty good (best not look at the stuff though) Good energy and much better for me than choking down a bunch of pills.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3094607 on Feb 25, 2010

I always had a hard time swallowing multivitamins in pill form! This liquid makes it so much easier and with a great taste!

Daily routine

Posted by Reviewer3086430 on Mar 08, 2010

i cannot "stomach" pills and this has been a life-saver-maybe literally. highly recommended for anyone who has stomach upsets with pills. taste is palatable.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »