Nature's Plus Vitamin A 10000 IU Water Dispersible Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1014422 on Feb 01, 2010

Great product. It is being used on my dog who has a grade 3 heart murmer, along with several other supplements. His heart actually strengthened somewhat after taking this product and his other supplements when he went back for his yearly checkup.

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Aug 14, 2012

Very good product. I don't like the taste of the lemon grass oil. Nevertheless it works great.

Just What I Needed

Posted by 5080305236569600547 on Jun 09, 2016

It's sometimes hard to find the vitamins I use in formulas that are hypoallergenic. Since I'm allergic to many substances, such as soy, corn, milk, etc., this is important for me. So I was really glad to find this formula of Vit. A and in a pill small enough to swallow easily without having to taste it. There's only one thing I don't like. A piece of paper was folded and stashed in the top of the bottle. I'm turning 75 in a week and I have a hard enough time opening bottles like this, with the plastic around the bottle cap and the cover over the inside top of the bottle. The only way I could get out the folded piece of paper (which was a guarantee of quality from an FDA-approved testing lab) was to use my tweezers. But two pills came out with the paper, and it was very lucky that I found one of them on the floor before my cat did. If she had swallowed it, it could have been dangerous for her. I hope Nature's Plus will find a better way to attach the paper to the bottle in the future.